5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 20, 2014
This review is from: Youyoupifa Women's Stainless Steel Hunter-case Necklace Pendant Pocket Watch (Red) (Watch)
Picked this out for my Mother's Day present. Was expecting cheap, fall apart, can't keep time...boy was I wrong. It is just the right sizes to be feminine but not too small. It keeps great time...better than my more expensive watches. Now have to get the other three to round out the collection. It is worth more, but glad it is only $5.

5.0 out of 5 stars bright color, February 2, 2014
i dont always like to wear a watch so this is really a nice alternative and i love the splash of color

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY, VERY NICE!, June 29, 2014
LOVE this pendant watch. Wore it again today and had two people compliment on how pretty it is and they didn't even know it was a watch. Very nicely done and such a low price. Oh, and it also runs well and keeps good time. <grin> Now I have to find it again and order two more for my freinds. Thankfully, I can afford it because the price is not high.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, June 30, 2014
This was a gift to a family friend for no special reason. I saw it and just knew she would like it. She was surprised and she just loved it. The price does not do this wonderful watch it's full value, but it's worth it's weight when you see the quality and praises it gets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of compliments, May 25, 2014
Dewebby1 (American Canyon, California USA) - See all my reviews
I bout a few of these to wear with different outfits, I have already gotten a lot of compliments on the watch and the others I have purchased from this company. I just wind it up and it.'s ready to go. So far it's been perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, May 16, 2014
I like the necklace. It's just the right touch of color and a very reasonable price. I bought several from the same seller for gifts.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value, April 19, 2014
as with the men's watches I bought this one is a great value..... I don't know how they can manufacture a watch and ship it for $3.99 total..... the 3 men's pocket watches I bought keep perfect time and the 2 women's watches are just as good..... as advertised, great value, dirt cheap...... this is a great present for a kid but the darned things keep good time too....... no downside so far......

5.0 out of 5 stars youyoupifa women's stainless steel hunter-case necklace pendant pocket, April 11, 2014
I have never failed with this particular item,A friend watched me make an order several times for this type item,her mother's birthday is tomorrow,of course i ordered in advance,i ordered these two items,one for my friend and one for her mother,the look on her face was amazing,i thaught she was going to cry! Her mother was amazed and stated " i haven't seen this in a long time".they both love this item and my friend advised me she would charish her necklace.Again i feel like a hero!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this necklace, April 3, 2014
Necklace with watch inside, Real cute fun to wear and as a bonus has a watch that keeps good time. Enjoy it, I'm not large on expensive jewelry, but enjoy something simple like this.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, March 24, 2014
Loved this necklace...it is so beautiful and I have received so many compliments from it....I plan to order all colors in a short while...loved it

Rate and Discover Movies