Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Youyoupifa Women's Stainless Steel Hunter-case Necklace Pendant Pocket Watch (White)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 20, 2014
This is a very beautiful necklace. Like the other pocket watch necklaces this store sells, the pendant on it is about the size of a quarter, and the chain brings the pendant almost down to belly-button length. It arrived a month early, so I was happy about that, and it was in SO MUCH BUBBLE WRAP. At first I didn't know what it was, because it was wrapped up in at least two feet of bubble wrap. So don't worry about it being damaged. The little clock will probably be ticking--mine always are, and I've bought three necklaces from this store. The clasp is good, the chain is good, and I'm happy.
on January 1, 2015
I really like these. I got them in about 3 weeks. Not to bad coming from China. This has a nice weight without being to heavy. It seems sturdy to me. I will avoid messing with it to much so as not to ware it out. The chain is a little thin but I think it should last awhile. Should it brake I will buy a bigger and thicker one for it. Easy to open and close and keeps good time. I had no trouble setting the time. The reason for only for stars is its a plastic over the watch face and not glass. Otherwise I love it. Its a little bigger than a quarter and smaller than a fifty cent piece. I love the size and the pop of color. Can't beat the price. These are worth the wait and look more expensive than what I paid for them. I'm a happy customer.
on June 22, 2014
Recently this type of "wear your clock around your neck instead of strapping your wrist"..... has become the LATEST TOP PURCHASE in watches for women. And teen agers who have gone bonkers because it snaps open and closes to indicate the time. This allows for never scratching the "face".

I would recommend it for nearly any age and for the type of gift that always counts. It's an item that is very rarely sent back.
on March 10, 2014
I NEVER received it and no one has even bothered to make contact with me to try to find out why. I am quite disappointed!

It wouldn't permit a 'zero' rating, otherwise that's exactly what I would've chosen.
on April 19, 2016
This is a very attractive watch; it is much nicer than I thought it would be for the price.
Customer service is excellent! The watch came with a battery that was dying and
when I emailed company they gave me several choices to fix the problem.
They would replace watch, or give me money for a new battery or refund my money.
on August 17, 2015
I give this 4 stars because the sellers were great at replacing the 1st one that didn't work. The replacement has been working fine now for a couple of months. The sellers were very respectful and helpful and this is a really cute watch that my mother-in-law really liked.
on May 9, 2015
Great way to wear a stylish watch! I have the black, white, and red versions. I bought a long sterling chain at WalMart (for less than $20) to replace the cheap, twisted chains they come on, but that's to be expected at this low price! I always get lots of compliments on this very pretty watch.
on July 30, 2015
Just received my necklaces! Very fast shipping. Sparkly, more of a creamy white than a bright white. Time was already set to my local time zone which was nice. Top has a button you press down and pops open the lid. One side is mirror the other is the watch face. Long chain too. Stops about mid sternum on myself.

Bought 4 of these for my bridesmaids gift boxes. Adore them.
on June 28, 2015
This is a very beautiful necklace watch and the price is great. It comes on a nice long chain that can go over the head without being un-clasped so people who have trouble with clasps don't have to worry with this clock pendant. It has a bit of elegance to it. I'm thinking about ordering more of these for gift giving.
on December 21, 2015
I bought this a while back. I liked it so well that I reordered the white and decided to also order the black. They are just beautiful. Small, about the size of a quarter, which I like. They take awhile to be delivered, but they're just gorgeous. Were well protected and in perfect condition when they arrived. Thank you, Youyoupifa and Amazon.