Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Youyoupifa Women's Stainless Steel Hunter-case Necklace Pendant Pocket Watch (Blue)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on September 5, 2014
I bought a number of these necklace watches (red, blue, black, crystal) and they are all really pretty. I get constant compliments and everyone is surprised when I show them it is a watch. They compliment the necklace itself, which is very pretty. It's not actually what I would purchase as a necklace, I bought it for the watch necklace. I recetly started getting a rash from my watches so purchased these to wear instead. So far they all run well which I was concerned about with the low price. It does take some time for delivery because they come from overseas. I'd buy them made in the USA if they were available.
on March 29, 2015
These are lovely pendant watches. The price is very reasonable. I bought one and loved it. I then ordered two more. The only issue I had was that the chain is very cheap. Mine broke within a few weeks, so I had to buy a better chain, adding to the cost, but still worth it, in my opinion.
on October 27, 2015
This necklace is very pretty and would be a great gift idea. I bought this for an aunt who collects watches and she was thrilled with it. It's fashioned in a way that it could be worn dressed up or dressed down. The watch face is white with clear, black numbers. The hands are easy to read and it is quiet. It was quite affordable, which also made it a great gift. I wouldn't mind having one, myself!
on January 25, 2014
It was much smaller than it seemed and the color was way off. I ordered the blue which in the picture it looked navy blue and I received a sky blue one. Otherwise, it is nice and has decent quality, and definitely not a bad deal for the price.
on January 1, 2015
Love these! I ordered the blue and white. I will probably order the other 2 colors at some point. Love the size and the pop of color. The blue one has a loose piece where the blue is on the front cover. I wish it was as solid as the white one I received. But I still think it should last. Like the white my complaint is the plastic cover over the watch face. Wish it was glass. These are nice and I am satisfied with both of them. Worth the wait and looks more expensive then what I paid for them. They arrived sooner then expected and were packaged well. I have ordered 4 more of the bronze ones from this company as gifts. I hope they enjoy them.
on April 6, 2016
This necklace watch is so beautiful. I wanted a way to keep track of time while participating in historical reenactment events and this fit beautifully. I received many comments on it's beauty and functionalily, much better than a modern watch or checking my phone for the time.
on October 19, 2014
Nice. I bought all four in the set. The black one doesn't keep time, but it is so beautiful and a great price, that you won't completely notice that it doesn't keep time. I just wear it as regular jewelry and wear my wrist watch. The other's work wonderfully, so definitely love them.
on May 28, 2014
I ordered 4 of these because the price was so good. I amthrilled with them. Threeof them were red, and true to the color shown. The other was white. I have been wearing mine on and off for about a month and it is still shining and keeping perfect time! Great deal.
on November 9, 2014
I adore this pocket watch! It's really pretty and nicely sized. But the chain broke before I even had the chance to put it on, it's where I can fix it so I'm not too upset. I would recommend, I would just be wary of the chain.
on April 18, 2014
I was looking for a watch for work that i didnt have to wear on my wrist. This one is okay, im allergic to some metals so i bought this to see if it would work, it turned out to be fine. I love the pocket watch concept. When i recieved it in the mail the mirror was cracked and the outside jewel is glued on and can come off just use a little crazy lue and it will be fine, the company is resolving the problem at the moment. The shipping also took a while, i waited a month for the object. If the shipping didnt take so long and the mirror wasnt cracked i wouldve gave 5 stars. I really do love this watch and even though there have been litle problems i would buy another one.

See 1 answered question