5.0 out of 5 stars A pretty good deal
I purchased this on a whim mostly as a collectible, but also because I wanted to purchase one for a friend who likes this kind of watch and I wanted to try it first.

Published 17 months ago by MacJunegrand

2.0 out of 5 stars What should I have expected?
I feel bad about giving this watch 2 stars. It's good value for money. A $6 watch that looks decent and keeps good time is a pretty good deal. However, the metalwork is low quality and the plastic screen in front of the hands arrived cracked. I shouldn't have expected a good watch for this price.
Published 12 months ago by Dylan

5.0 out of 5 stars A pretty good deal, August 21, 2013
This review is from: Youyoupifa Stainless Steel Case White Dial Vintage Design Pocket Watch with Chain (Silver) (Watch)

I have to say, for the price, I'm pretty impressed. The watch keeps the time perfectly, at least after several days of use, and it looks quite nice. I thought the dial's transparent plastic was defective at first, but it turned out to have a protective film over it, which was slightly off, but it's just as well, since I always remove it anyway.

The chain is pretty nice too. It's quality metal too and not some ridiculous cheap plastic.

The one problem I have is that the metal part where you're supposed to clip the chain doesn't stay on. One of the tips lacks a small piece of metal that goes in the shaft and clicks on, but I'm not entirely sure if it was already broken or I broke it myself, due to circumstances that occurred when I unpacked it, so I won't knock a point off the score for it. Plus, nobody else mentioned this problem, so it's clearly just mine.

In any case, the watch came covered in that plastic bubblewrap, so it was protected, and doesn't have any other defect. I can't comment on its durability yet, but for now it's pretty much worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who Needs Digital!!!, November 7, 2013
Better than I hoped. The digits on the face are large and bold easy on my old eyes. Takes awhile to arrive but SO worth it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Impressive Pocket Watch with heavy chain, May 21, 2013
JRuud (Minneapolis) - See all my reviews
This watch shipped from Hong Kong. We received it sooner than expected. It arrived in two weeks. YouYouPifa was the seller. The five stars goes to them for providing a good deal. Shipping was included in the price. I was very pleased that it came with a heavy chain, and not something flimsy. I've never had a pocket watch before. This one seems substantial. I've had it for one day and it's still keeping good time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good watch., November 8, 2013
This does all you might ask of it, keeps good time, looks good doing it. Just the thing for active people who find a wristwatch prone to catching on things or being banged around.

For the ladies, it's pretty enough to be a pendant(consider a ribbon?).

Worth more than the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, August 17, 2013
Arrived earlier than promised. Arrived in good condition. Slightly smaller than traditional pocket watches, but still feels substantial for its size and won't bulge out your vest pocket. Since it's stainless, the case wear probably won't show or discolor. Can't beat it for the price. Keeps accurate time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice for the price!, December 16, 2013
webeshe (California, USA) - See all my reviews
What more is there to say? Pretty, not too large, does not look cheap, keeps time accurately, inexpensive, unique, I am enjoying it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stainless Steel case Antique pocket watch, August 26, 2013
The seller said men's watch, but it really is not a design men would want. It really isn't antique looking, but is pretty and for a woman. I told the seller this and they refunded some money, so I'm keeping the watch, maybe for myself, since it was first a gift for a man. It is very well made and the price is right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful watch - great company., July 19, 2014
This is a great pocket watch for a guy.
I liked it so much I purchased 2 more as gifts. One didn't arrive within the scheduled delivery period and so I was given the option to wait or cancel the order. I canceled because the birthday had passed. Two weeks later YouYouPifa sent me a gift of the pocket watch. In this day and age of profit over customer relations, I was quite impressed. I highly recommend this watch and the company YouYouPifa is an honorable one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch - came fast and works fine, October 24, 2014
This came very quickly and looks nice. It's a very good deal for the price. One of the reasons I ordered it was to see how I'd like carrying an "open carving" watch. I tend to use my pocket watch like a worry-stone, rubbing my thumb across the face of the cover and I thought this would provide something different with which to fiddle.

It turns out that I don't like using this watch that way. Because the metal on the cover is thin, it feels slightly "flimsy". I don't think it'd cause a problem under normal use, but I thought I'd mention this, in case someone else is looking to buy the watch for the same reasons I did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 8, 2014
keeps very accurate time as well as is also very attractive piece of jewelry