Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: YouYouPifa Unquie Fashion Leather Band Men's Wrist Quartz Watch (Black & Silver)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 31, 2013
The dial on this watch is really too big for most women -- it's 1.5" across. I would need an extra hole punched in the (cheap looking) band if I wanted to wear it. Other than that it looks okay, and it's running, so the battery is good. It's about what you'd expect for a $5 watch.
on May 8, 2013
I guess I should have expected this from a watch for less than $5, but the battery doesn't work and the band is a really cheap-o leather knock-off. I will have to get a new battery. Not replacing the band so I hope it lasts.
on January 9, 2014
The product turned out to be everything you expect it to be, but you have to keep in mind it takes a long time to ship so if you are expecting it within two weeks that is not the case.
on January 4, 2014
This watch is very basic plane watch with fine look. I would recommend this to anyone who likes just a plane watch without unnecessary bells and whistles.
on January 7, 2014
Watch is well worth the money...I must say that I do like it. Thank you to a great seller!!! A+++
LtlWilli~Rick
on July 7, 2013
I recommend whoever read my review n order 1 small item for yourself n feel satisfied ordering from them like I do. I rate them a big 5 Stars thank you. Rivera
on May 11, 2014
Pleasantly surprised. This is a great watch. Could not believe what I got for what I paid for it. Could not be more satisfied. Arrived quickly. Amazing.
on April 15, 2014
These watches are very nice looking and the time is accurate all these days since I received them and for the money.

I love them.
on April 2, 2014
they look to be great watches but I never got them wish things had went better I would have loved to give them to my husband
on February 16, 2014
Thanks to the speed of transmission and good handling and reliability and price of the most excellent thanks alot alot