Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Youyoupifa NEW Version Stainless Steel Quartz PU Strap Unisex Watch NBW0FA5326-SS3
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on October 24, 2013
BEFORE:I waited over 8 weeks to get product and it does not work. I know it's $6 but it should work for at least a day? Have ordered other Youyoupifa watches and they worked...
Well, I have to change my previous review. The company replaced the watch quickly and in addition they sent me another model for free. They both work and that's all I ask for my $6 watches LOL!
on March 12, 2014
The straps are cardboard and the watch is plastic not metal. Also if there is any humidity or decent change in temperature condensation builds up inside it. Maybe worth the money to some, but is way cheaper than it looks in pictures.
on July 1, 2015
Face looks black in picture but is actually very shiny silver. Bought 2 of these because of the price. One from another source. Both were identical. One the face glass chipped and the other the hands fell off. Switched the cases and now have one that works. Have had these for almost a year. Also, band came unglued (easy fix).

I have a Breitling and a Rolex so people are used to seeing me wear nice watches. This one doesn't get weird looks and works. Looks very nice and can pass for an expensive one.

Very hard to read the time at night because of the shininess. If your looking for a cheap throw away watch, this is good. i get tired of watches after a year so this works for me.

I like buying these cheap watches (like sunglasses). No stress if i break or loose them, especially when traveling.
on September 6, 2013
I have to say its a very nice watch and did come a week before time said. Only thing is, the strap is very loose and easily broken,mine just broke last night :( . Very nice watch though.
on February 15, 2014
Like i said this is good buy especially for the price. the only caution i will give about this product is that the band very thin and very fake. It does work but it does take away from the actual presentation of the watch. Nevertheless, for the 5.99 price definitely worth a buy.
on August 25, 2013
i'm happy with this watch for the price it's good for work i have had more expensive watches that don't look as nice.
on September 28, 2014
I love everything about this watch....the black band and the face of the watch looks very stylish. I received lots of compliments about this watch.....I believe anyone who buys this watch will be pleased withe the choice they made.
on February 26, 2014
From a distance, the watch looks great. However, up close you can see how cheap it is. The dials in the background are only stickers. The band is made of cheap cardboard. It's held up fine for the three months I've worn it daily, but I'm going to be surprised if it lasts a full year.

That said, for $5, this is a great buy if you can stand the low quality.

Shipping took about a month and the watch arrived undamaged.
on April 2, 2014
I originally had a ship delay, b ut customer service reacted quickly to my concerns and delivered on promise. The watch is stylish, sleak and actually a lighter face to watch the picture depicts. All this works well for my need. Just a few days wearing an many compliments.
on December 5, 2013
When i receive this watch it was non functional. I shouldn't expect much out of it but at least it should work

See 1 answered question