Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: YouYouPifa Airplane Style Digital Display LED Rubber Strap Wrist Watch (White)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on March 16, 2013
i bought alot of these watch gave them to all my little cousins as a gift. so far i had at least more than 2 stop working after less than a month. and one didn't work at all when i took it out of that package. But i'm still here in Afghanistan can't do much with it..
on June 2, 2015
This was a really cute gift for pre-teen lad. The company was wonderful answering my questions and helping me figure out the watch. I was quite impressed with the customer service of this company. They went above and beyond to assure satisfaction. The 5 stars are for excellent customer service. I would order from them again. They have amazing designs that are unusual and not like every other watch. Thank you so much YouYouPifa!
on March 30, 2014
I got this watch as a gift for my six year old. He loved it, though its a little large for wrists so small. The bezel is a nice heavy weight, which brings me to the reason I cant give it a full 5 stars. The screen is actual glass, like an Iphone. My son fell on the playground and cracked the little screen. So I really like everything about the watch, I just would recommend for probably 8-9 years old and up.
on December 23, 2013
Ok, so his watch about a month to come, quite long but at least it came, works really fine in good condition when it came wrap in thick bubble wrap, no instruction included, but heres a link if you need just scroll down a little bit, [...] So far its not broken, oh and side note it's NOT WATER RESISTANT, so try not to get it wet or it ruins it, but overall it is a really decently nice watch.
on May 1, 2014
The LCD display is illegible. The backlight, as you can somewhat see in the product photograph, does not illuminate the watch face. If you just want a handsome bracelet that looks like a watch, this is your product.
on February 7, 2014
No manual , so hard to figure out how to set the time. Display cheap and a bit childish. Many colors. From the productdescription we did not have the impression that it was a kiddieswatch. It looks so cheap that I decided not to wear it.
on December 29, 2015
Difficult to program. Attractive but did not come with any instructions or packaging. So far so good for the low price but with a small amount of care in the presentation and a few set up instructions this watch could be grand.
on December 7, 2014
I went to wash myhand after using the restroom and water got into the watch. I've purchased this watch from multiple sellers and this one is the worst. Try looking for another carrier that sells the same watch.
on May 23, 2014
My 15 year old loved this watch! He has been collecting watches lately and this is one of his favorites. Works great too. i would recommend this watch and Vendor.
on December 2, 2014
i Didn't know you can change the light color by holding the light color, until 4 months in its very annoying without a instruction Manuel

See 1 answered question