5.0 out of 5 stars Super-fast delivery and corect product
No need to have an electrician or alarm company out to change the alarm battery! That saved me $200. The battery was delivered in just a few days and solved all our problems. I definitely would use this seller again. I am a super-happy customer. I don't usually write reviews unless I am above happy.
Published on February 4, 2012 by ValerieMerkes

Fails to hold charge. Bought brand name thinking it would make a difference. Have swapped several models and types of UPS and never had a problem till this one. Probably old stock or stock not rotated. Will look for other vendor.
Published 21 months ago by Rudy Mazariegos

5.0 out of 5 stars Super-fast delivery and corect product, February 4, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Yuasa Battery, December 21, 2011
This review is from: Yuasa NP7-12 12V 7AH Battery (Electronics)
Battery performed as promised. My previous Yuasa battery lasted almost 8-9 years.
Battery is compact and easily installed in my alarm system.

1.0 out of 5 stars Died at 35 days....fails to hold charge. Just beyond date to return. Have not had a problem with any other vendor., March 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked right out of the box!, March 15, 2012
Mark Steffen (FISHERVILLE, KY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yuasa NP7-12 12V 7AH Battery (Electronics)
After reading the other review's about this battery I decided this was going to be the right product. My home alarm stated to have faults so I purchased this new battery. It solved all my problems and now the system works great. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Yuasa battery, December 15, 2012
This review is from: Yuasa NP7-12 12V 7AH Battery (Electronics)
Great replacement for my gate. The original Yuasa battery worked for more thatn 6 years. Recommended to my friends who have the same gate opener.

5.0 out of 5 stars You don't need the security company, March 9, 2013
This review is from: Yuasa NP7-12 12V 7AH Battery (Electronics)
This security system battery was so easy to swap out. I can't even begin to guess what the security company would charge me for this battery and the installation of same. Took me less than a minute. Same exact battery that was replaced in the system.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Construction, Gives a Premium Look and Feel to the Case, March 21, 2013
This review is from: Yuasa NP7-12 12V 7AH Battery (Electronics)
There w2ere a lot of batteries priced 10-15% lower, but my experience with price-leaders hasn't been great. I have many of the 12v sealed lead-acid in various power backup units and I've learned the cheaper the battery the more often it's replaced. And replacement is a pain in a UPS, since it means the UPS is either beeping 24 hours a day or it's failed altogether.

This battery was purchased for my smallest APC UPS, which loads the battery through a hinged door in the bottom. The original battery lasted several years and really didn't owe me a thing when it died. I wanted to have the same experience the second time, so I researched brands and YUASA is a very well-known and respected brand.

Delivery was very quick, the next day after I ordered, and the fit and finish is smooth and solid. Installation was very quick, although one of the electrodes lays pretty parallel to the case and that made lead attachment a small challenge. The UPS was back in service in under five minutes and the battery seemed to be fully charged. I topped it off anyway before applying the load.

I do feel this is worth the 10-15% up-charge over the bargain units, and I'm hopeful I'll get 5-6 years out of it.

Another point to make is the old battery is recycled through many local sites, including the Radio Shack stores and the local office supply chains, so you don't need to keep aq stack in the garage or toss these in the dump. Just take them down the street and they'll be made into a new battery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, October 23, 2012
This review is from: Yuasa NP7-12 12V 7AH Battery (Electronics)
My grandson is enjoying his four wheeler after replacing his bad battery with this great product at a very low cost.

2.0 out of 5 stars The vendor switched brand, September 6, 2013
This review is from: Yuasa NP7-12 12V 7AH Battery (Electronics)
I would rather rate the seller- but that'll be later. I paid extra to get the "Better" Mexican made battery- and got the same Chinese crap everyone else is selling.

3.0 out of 5 stars not the ones I ordered, August 28, 2013
This review is from: Yuasa NP7-12 12V 7AH Battery (Electronics)
I only ordered from here because it said Yuasa brand. I received the product in few days but it was different brand. I kept them becaused I needed for my gate to function but still upset its not the ones I ordered. The battery is working fine so far but Yuasa lasted for about 6 years and another imitation only lasted 2 years. I will find out how long this one lasts. Sellers need to make it clear if they are selling different brand and not put pictures of brands that they are not selling!!!!!!!!!!!

Yuasa NP7-12 12V 7AH Battery