4.0 out of 5 stars Good game but can be frustrating at times. Very fast action in the game play with permissions to consider!
Game play:
After you select a hero to play you go to a color page in the comic book. It is a basic tutorial. The controls are a bit different as there are not really any buttons but there are quadrants of the screen that you can touch and have your character do something. The upper LH quadrant makes your character jump to clear objects and if you double tap the...
Published 23 months ago by JJCEO

1.0 out of 5 stars Not gonna do it
I love side scrolled games. I have for years. I still own many for my consoles. So I was super excited to see a side scroller as today's FAOTD. Then came the permissions.

I will harp on this all I want. GAMES do NOT need to access information about my networks. Period. No ifs, no ands, no buts.

When I do find games that have appropriate...
Published 23 months ago by Anne

3.0 out of 5 stars No difficulty setting, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Kinito Ninja (App)
There is no difficulty setting and it gives you no chance to learn and get started .
Other than that, once you get used to that, its a pretty fun game

3.0 out of 5 stars Only a little fun, November 24, 2012
This review is from: Kinito Ninja (App)
This game is okay. I've played it a bit, but I don't really enjoy it that much. I much prefer games like Backstap, Euphloria, and Crayon Physics.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not like this game I bought on Amazon to play on my new Fire HD, November 18, 2012
This review is from: Kinito Ninja (App)
Maybe the younger game players will like this, but this adult, did not care for this at all. I could not wait to find out how to get it off my page so I could make room for another game.

It did not make sense to me and could not figure out how to play it or remove it. Do not get me wrong. I love to play online games but this one gets a zero for me. If you disagree, please inform me.

1.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BOTHER!!!!!!!!!!, November 9, 2012
This review is from: Kinito Ninja (App)
Its stupid, lame, don't get it, its a waste of time and money. I have played better games that were as lame as this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars it was not bad, November 9, 2012
This review is from: Kinito Ninja (App)
this game is so cute! the only thing I do not like about it is that you have to touch random places on the screen to get the charecter to move.

2.0 out of 5 stars impossible, November 9, 2012
This review is from: Kinito Ninja (App)
this game is very difficult I jumped about 10 times, but alas it would not let me jump
okay amazon get better app of the games

2.0 out of 5 stars Not fun and touchy controls, November 9, 2012
This review is from: Kinito Ninja (App)
This app is a lackluster continuous scroll game with touchy controls. It was free today - and not worth even that price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Out of the ashes and onto your Fire..., November 9, 2012
This review is from: Kinito Ninja (App)
wow. I like the side view rather than the first person over the shoulder view. expect more than a disappointing 5 minute play, this FAOTD is a keeper

3.0 out of 5 stars frustrating - not for me, November 9, 2012
kat "Kat" (ringwood, nj United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kinito Ninja (App)
I played through a few levels but found the game frustrating - and those were the easy levels!!!! the controls did not sit well with my brain - don't like the quadrant thing - I found myself hitting the wrong place too many times. the graphics and how well it worked were fine on my kindle. overall I like side scrollers but this one was not working for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not an arcade game..., November 9, 2012
Not an arcade game...
I do not like games that taut themselves as arcade if the only way to beat a level is by perfecting the moves. That makes it a puzzle game. Timing jumps and a good memory makes for a frustrating game. If you give me a sword, let me hack things with it...but don't mix it with multiple jumps and coins and crap that I have to figure out how to jump to get them...and reply a level over and over again because on the evo 4g lte the screen is too big and 2 green bars appear on the edges forcing pin-point accuracy on the touches. Touch the edges to jump...no jump...you will die. It also pissed me off that it counts the number of times you die in a level. Some gamers hate to die, and to have it in my face the whole time how much I suck at a level...its not a fun game. I played the tutorials...and level 1.1, and I hate this style of game. "To-each-is-own" because I don't like this game. Uninstalled.

Kinito Ninja