5.0 out of 5 stars good variety.
Had some good pulls from this lot. all the cards were English, authentic, mint condition and doubles were minimal. Definitely going to purchase a few more of these just to boost up the collection.
Published on March 19, 2010 by M. Lopez

1.0 out of 5 stars Could be better
Got to me quick, but the cards were in terrible shape. All of them looked like a little kid had been abusing them for years. Although I did get a Dark Magician 1st edition it was in such bad shape that I wont even use it. Wont be taking the chance ordering them again.
Published on May 3, 2011 by N8

5.0 out of 5 stars good variety., March 19, 2010
M. Lopez (New York, NY) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Yugioh Gigantic Lot!!! 6 Super , 2 Ultra, 50 Commons (Cards May Vary) (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, November 18, 2009
Sapphire "Gryph" (Newington, CT USA) - See all my reviews
The cards that I got were generally useful. I only added 2 of them to my deck, but there are plenty that I receieved that I can easily trade to others for cards that I can use. I got 2 rares, 7 super rares, 2 ultras, and 1 ultimate rare card. Overall, pretty good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good cards, August 11, 2009
Jess (Greenwood Lake) - See all my reviews
The card took a while to get to me and the waiting was probably made worse by the fact that they never sent a shipping progress e-mail to me. But other than that the cards themselves were pretty decent, there were repeats of up to 5 of one card but also a good mix. I ended up using several of the cards in my deck because they were legimitaly good. One of them was "Nobleman-Eater Bug" which is a 5 star monster that can destroy 2 monsters when flipped. So that and the fact that all the cards were older ones was probably one of the highlights of getting this lot for me. Overall though I enjoyed the excitment of looking through over 50 new cards and finding some that worked well for me so it's a better buy than going out and buying a bunch of booster packs because you'll get a lot less cards for a lot more money.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, February 1, 2009
A Kid's Review
This product contains 50 cards and they are really hard to find, there is about 9 holos reast are common they come in a ziplock baggy but that is ok since the cards are mint condition and match descriptions

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything Promised!, August 25, 2010
Absolutely very promising first of all and shipping and handling rates were very satisfactory, and I even added a whole bunch of cards to my deck... I am one very satisfied customer!
I would recomend this buyer or i wound even buy from him a second time

4.0 out of 5 stars New Yugioh, February 25, 2011
I was hoping to get some retro rare yugioh cards in this lot but I got a bunch of 5D's cards. None of which I had. Its a great lot if your into the new yugioh. I got super rare holo cards that i've never seen before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, May 12, 2011
You get good pulls from this deal. The cards come in mint condition. There's good variety. You get cards you can use. Minimal doubles but I got a double of a good card anyway!!! I'm gonna buy a few more of these to spice up my collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most bang for your buck, January 3, 2011
all things considered this collection of cards is a pretty good deal. there are a total of 8 Holos included; 6 super, 2 ultra and the rest are random common cards, only three of which are doubles. the common cards are actually the most useful here so don't write them off. these are cards from the NEWER boosters and decks so don't think you will get a lot of originals. i do have to stress that there is a very small chance of getting cards that are in the ad picture and this is something you have to understand before ordering. anyone disappointed with the purchase will only be so after expecting god cards and Exodia to be shipped to them instead of a collection of strong useful cards. This has way more value in it than booster packs and starter or structure decks. good stuff

5.0 out of 5 stars good selection, July 21, 2011
A Kid's Review
these cards were awsome. and i got them for a good price. the best card i got was vampire lord. it was one of my ultra rares my other one was kaiser dragon/assualt mode. im deffianatly going to buy this again. this is a must buy!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Could be better, May 3, 2011
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars

Rate and Discover Movies