Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer Create an Amazon Wedding Registry chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on March 19, 2010
Had some good pulls from this lot. all the cards were English, authentic, mint condition and doubles were minimal. Definitely going to purchase a few more of these just to boost up the collection.
0Comment83 of 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2009
The cards that I got were generally useful. I only added 2 of them to my deck, but there are plenty that I receieved that I can easily trade to others for cards that I can use. I got 2 rares, 7 super rares, 2 ultras, and 1 ultimate rare card. Overall, pretty good.
33 comments77 of 86 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 11, 2009
The card took a while to get to me and the waiting was probably made worse by the fact that they never sent a shipping progress e-mail to me. But other than that the cards themselves were pretty decent, there were repeats of up to 5 of one card but also a good mix. I ended up using several of the cards in my deck because they were legimitaly good. One of them was "Nobleman-Eater Bug" which is a 5 star monster that can destroy 2 monsters when flipped. So that and the fact that all the cards were older ones was probably one of the highlights of getting this lot for me. Overall though I enjoyed the excitment of looking through over 50 new cards and finding some that worked well for me so it's a better buy than going out and buying a bunch of booster packs because you'll get a lot less cards for a lot more money.
11 comment47 of 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 17, 2014
Let me first start off by saying I purchased these from Gaming Etc. I was purchasing these hoping there would be random cards in each set... Well that would be wrong! All of the Ultra Rares and Super Rares are IDENTICAL if you get more than one set! Out of the two packs I ordered 100% of them are the same! I can however say that the common cards were different, but those are in horrendous shape! The corners are bent on many of the cards, there are rough edges on quite a few cards, and there are quite a few duplicates as well! I am very dissatisfied with this purchase due to the cards not being in "Like New" condition. I understand that they can't be in mint condition, but these look like they have already been played with by someone else's child. I will not purchase from this vendor again nor would I recommend them to anyone!
review image
on August 25, 2010
Absolutely very promising first of all and shipping and handling rates were very satisfactory, and I even added a whole bunch of cards to my deck... I am one very satisfied customer!
I would recomend this buyer or i wound even buy from him a second time
on February 25, 2011
I was hoping to get some retro rare yugioh cards in this lot but I got a bunch of 5D's cards. None of which I had. Its a great lot if your into the new yugioh. I got super rare holo cards that i've never seen before.
on February 1, 2009
This product contains 50 cards and they are really hard to find, there is about 9 holos reast are common they come in a ziplock baggy but that is ok since the cards are mint condition and match descriptions
0Comment37 of 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2014
this was a wast of money i didn't even get the 6 supers or the 2 ultra some cards were really damaged i would not recommend any to buy i would like the money back or a new set with all the cards in the pic because of these 2 cards i got take a look
review image review image
on January 3, 2011
all things considered this collection of cards is a pretty good deal. there are a total of 8 Holos included; 6 super, 2 ultra and the rest are random common cards, only three of which are doubles. the common cards are actually the most useful here so don't write them off. these are cards from the NEWER boosters and decks so don't think you will get a lot of originals. i do have to stress that there is a very small chance of getting cards that are in the ad picture and this is something you have to understand before ordering. anyone disappointed with the purchase will only be so after expecting god cards and Exodia to be shipped to them instead of a collection of strong useful cards. This has way more value in it than booster packs and starter or structure decks. good stuff
0Comment18 of 22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 12, 2011
You get good pulls from this deal. The cards come in mint condition. There's good variety. You get cards you can use. Minimal doubles but I got a double of a good card anyway!!! I'm gonna buy a few more of these to spice up my collection.