5.0 out of 5 stars great bike
We had a problem with the bike and the customer service was over the top good. After that the bike exceeded our expectations.
Published 20 months ago by swhitley

1.0 out of 5 stars customer service doesn't support this bike
I have called 9 times and have gotten no support. Everything I get an empty promise. I have an expensive bike that doesn't operate and no one to help even though it's under warrenty. DON'T BUY THIS BIKE IT'S JUNK!
Published 14 months ago by Morris G Hollenbeck

1.0 out of 5 stars customer service doesn't support this bike, May 14, 2013
This review is from: Yukon Trails Women's Navigator Urban Street Electric Bike (24-Inch) (Sports)

2.0 out of 5 stars The electrocar handle isn"t working the quality is ok?, October 5, 2013
The electrocar handle isn"t workingwhen i receive the bike。 and it is too heavy to control I am very disappointed,how can i do

3.0 out of 5 stars I guess it's good for the price, June 27, 2014
Danny Cook (Bakersfield, CA USA) - See all my reviews
The battery holder was broken out of the box. I ordered another one from Yukon, and they sent me the wrong size. I guess it's good for the price, but reading other peoples comments on this bike should have discouraged me from purchasing.

3.0 out of 5 stars Don't trust Amazon reviews!, October 18, 2013
There are many reviews on Amazon that are fraudulent, that people are being given merchandise for writing favorable reviews. Hopefully you will be able to spot the bogus reviews, they are usually positive reviews (5 stars) with mentioning one negative aspect of the item to make it seem legitimate, and you can tell the person really has no real motivation to write the review other than to get their free merchandise.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly constructed..., July 7, 2014
This bike was replaced under warranty once and the replacement is just as shoddy. They sent me teh replacement with teh instruction that i could keep the existing one and donate it or whatever. Both of them are falling apart. The new replacement one has been ridden once and the entire seat is disintegrating. Very low build quality.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad assembly and poor customer service make it a no-go., July 3, 2014
I'm very disappointed with this electric bike. Bad assembly and poor customer service from the manufacture simply ruin the good concept. Do not recommend to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars great bike, October 18, 2012