Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

Format: Hardcover|Change

on August 8, 2012
The recipes aren't very everyday cooking... The instructions are good though. Overall it's so so, recipes just weren't for me. I'm actually thinking of reselling it or maybe gifting it.
on January 27, 2009
This cookbook has so many great recipes, and great tip for helpful kids in the kitchen too! My kids enjoy this as much as I do!
on January 12, 2015
Bought for a gift, she makes me cringe. But it was a request gift.
on November 29, 2014
Love.
on February 11, 2016
Good simple recipies.
on April 9, 2016
Great book.
on April 9, 2009
This would be more useful if my child was younger (he's 17) and he helped me cook. I havn't tried any recipes yet, but looks easy and fun.. Will be great if i have nieces or nephews over.
on September 11, 2008
Family-friendly meals are a feature of YUM-O!, a Rachel Ray guide which offers a blend of familiar favorites and upgraded nutrition information for a generation used to eating fast and convenience foods. From the basics of good eating habits to recipes easy enough to be prepared by older children and teens, YUM-O! is packed from cover to cover with super-easy, user-friendly, nutritious and delicious recipes perfect for any family-oriented library.

Diane C. Donovan
California Bookwatch
on February 26, 2013
I love the ease in which I got my cookbook. It was in great shape, it arrived fast and I love it
on January 12, 2009
I haven't tried the recipes yet but, they seem very budget and family friendly. I'm excited about trying them out.