Questions & Answers
YumEarth Organic Lollipops, 5 Pound Bag
by YummyEarth
4.7 out of 5 stars (603)
$24.79
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
votes
Organic brown rice syrup probably has the same amount of "sugars" as other syrups, but it is grown without the pesticides and GMO's those other syrups have. We do freely admit that these lollipops are lollipops...candy...we simply try to use "cleaner" ingredients that we prefer to share with our family. They also taste amazing!!! Have you tried them? Yum!
Oct 27, 2014 by Stephen F. Weinberg
votes
Serving size is 3 pops with 70 calories.
Jul 28, 2014 by Valerie J. Fry
votes
I didn't actually count. But my guess is 300-350.
Feb 18, 2014 by Mommy Z
votes
They are quite flavorful. My clients absolutely love them. I myself have only had one, the mango something flavor and it was really good. Adult like as much as the kids. I would say they are not as sweet as the typical "dum dum" sucker, yet have enough "sweetness" that it will satisfy that craving or hankering or whatever you would like to call it. These are not diet lollipops but then again, if on a diet that is sugar free or low calorie, then more issues to contend with than a few lollipops.
Jan 8, 2014 by Stoned Goose
votes
I they have the best by dates on the packages. Even after, we still eat them without any problem. They just may not be as hard anymore.
Dec 18, 2013 by JT
votes
This is the answer directly from Yummy Earth: "We stopped using Tapioca Syrup in 2008, so any mention of tapioca syrup on any of our bags or packaging would mean that the bag is either up to 5 years old or we have not yet updated the packaging via a reprint, but please know that we are removing the mention of Tapioca Syrup on all reprints of our packaging as we do reprint them from time to time because we do not use this ingredient." In addition, effort is made to use the best available rice syrup: "Organic Brown Rice Syrup - Is it safe? Some brown rice syrup is sadly sourced from areas where previous crops such as cotton have grown that are highly absorbent of arsenic in the soil. This occurs in the southeastern part of the US as well as other places. We do not source from these places and have no idea why any food company would. We test for lead and arsenic and other potential contaminants and have done so since we began making YummyEarth items over 7 years ago when we invented our lollipop recipe for our family."
Nov 11, 2013 by Thomas A Nagy
votes
Are these sugar free? Oct 21, 2013
While there is no processed sugar or high fructose corn syrup, these are made with organic evaporated cane juice, organic rice syrup and beet sugar.
Oct 21, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
I believe they are corn free, ingredients list rice syrup instead of corn syrup.
Feb 8, 2014 by Leah B. Valpy
votes
Another FYI...if you look at the YumEarth Organic package under ingredients it says 'Non GMO citric acid from beet sugar'. http://yummyearth.com/files/ITEM_1626_-_4.2oz_YumEarth_Organics_Lollipops_-_UPC_810165016262_-_back.pdf
Sep 23, 2014 by HockeyMom
votes
Made in Mexico, USA, and France: Sergio, my candy partner and the husband of my wife's Cornell University roommate, Tamar, was made in Mexico as are many of our lollipops and gummy bears. As long as we are talking about husbands and wives, I want you all to know that my wife Larisa designs all our packaging - she is beautiful and talented and I am so proud of her! Now back to the topic... I was made in the US as are many of our lollipops. And we love traveling to France so much that we make our Fruit Snacks there, mostly to serve the rest of the export world - YumEarth products are currently available in about 30 countries. We are proud to have created so many fair paying jobs in Sergio's home country in addition to having created many jobs in the US. All our facilities are free of the major allergens and our facilities in Mexico and the US are surprise inspected frequently by US inspectors, while our newest facility in France is inspected by French auditors and they all enjoy exemplary quality and safety records. We implement the same high safety and ingredient control standards at all facilities and we send finished product to be lab tested for nutrients and contaminants, because, as dads, that's what we wish all food manufacturers would do. We believe the secret to quality is caring enough to do the right thing; as we all know the country of origin means nothing when you don't care about your customers. Sergio and I care about quality first.. http://www.yummyearth.com/ingredients.html
Aug 17, 2014 by Sabriam G.
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers