5.0 out of 5 stars Positively beautful
I was browsing in a music store and heard this CD playing - I had never heard this artist before and asked staff who was singing. Since purchasing it, I have played it over and over again. Every song is beautifully written and sung with such a sweetness and serentiy. Will definitely pruchase more of her music.
Published on May 18, 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Ehh...
It was an okay album. I like when she covers songs better. Like Come As You Are, Here Comes The Sun, and Thinkin Bout You. I'll buy other Yuna albums though.
Published 15 months ago by Derrick F.

5.0 out of 5 stars Positively beautful, May 18, 2012
Amazon Customer (Westbrook, ME United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing album!, April 28, 2012
This review is from: Yuna (Audio CD)
Great recording quality, great songs/music arrangement and Yuna's voice is just simply beautiful.
Fave songs: Live Your Life, Lullabies, Favourite Thing & Loud Noises.
Buy this album & enjoy the great music! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and soothing, December 1, 2012
This review is from: Yuna (MP3 Music)
Yuna is much underappreciated. I would describe her music as a cross between Priscilla Ahn and Sia. She just has a beautiful voice and the music is very catchy and relatable, especially to a women in her 20s. Highly recommended if you're in need of some soulful music that isn't depressing or sad.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sound, November 5, 2012
This review is from: Yuna (MP3 Music)
I first came across Yuna when I downloaded "Live Your Life" from a sampler. I thought it was very catchy and easy to listen to.
When I saw that Amazon placed this CD on sale, I decided to check it out.
I have not been disappointed. I have a very eclectic ear, and listen to everything from theBreax to Phantogram. Yuna has been getting a good rotation with all of my music.

5.0 out of 5 stars love her!, April 24, 2012
This review is from: Yuna (MP3 Music)
so glad to have more music from Yuna what a great new artist with such an amazing voice. so many great songs on this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing voice, relaxing tunes.., April 30, 2012
This review is from: Yuna (Audio CD)
Her voice is so soothing you could listen over and over again. Fantastic album, creative and unique, love all the songs. We're used to her songs with acoustic guitars, this is definitely something different, the music fleshed out more while maintaining that "Yuna" feel. Change is the way forward, this time to the stars. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing and Beautiful, July 14, 2012
This review is from: Yuna (Audio CD)
This isn't music I would normally have listened too. Its a little on the slow side for me, but I find it very soothing. It has enough complexity to keep my interest and lyrics that make me think, but the whole of it is like a hug from a long time friend to my soul. It is very peaceful.

I've been going through a rough time for awhile now, so its just what I've been needing. I recommend it to anyone who needs something for that purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best overall album I've ever purchased!!!, July 5, 2012
This review is from: Yuna (MP3 Music)
Every song on this album is beautifully written and produced. There isn't a single one that's worth skipping. She has an incredible voice and the melodies are catchy and hip, yet still contemporary and relaxing. EXCELLENT ALBUM!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Album, June 4, 2012
This review is from: Yuna (Audio CD)
What a GREAT album! Every song sounds like a hit! Great for relaxing around the house or entertaining friends. Can't wait for the next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stellar new artist, May 30, 2012
This review is from: Yuna (Audio CD)
This self titled album is a great debut album from a great new artist. I would describe her as an Amy Winehouse or Adele without blues or blue subject manner. She has a powerful, soothing voice and great songs. Although I was prompted to buy her album after hearing the single "Live your life", the other songs on the album are also very good. This album is a great buy for most music lovers. Support great new talent like this so may be able to enjoy future albums.

Yuna