5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, June 30, 2012
Z (Utah, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yupoong Wool Blend Snapback Two-Tone Snap Back Hat Baseball Cap 6098MT (Apparel)
I purchased this hat because it was less expensive than something name-brand (ie. Volcom, DC, Hurley), and I wasn't sure if I even wanted a hat. I wasn't expecting much because of the low price tag. I was pleasantly surprised by the free shipping, and I was even more surprised when it turned out to be two-day shipping. It doesn't feel cheap. It looks great. I was a little concerned that it wouldn't fit me due to my small head size, but with a small adjustment, it fits fine.
Really the only complaint I have (and it's a small one) is that the color under the brim is different than the color of the top of the brim. I bought the black and teal hat, and the color underneath the brim is green. I'm speculating that the other hats are like this, perhaps with a different color, but it's just something to be aware of. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome hat!, May 17, 2012
This hat is really nice, its made with nice material and fits great. i sometimes like to ask people how much they think this hat costs and they always say 30-45$ and im like.... Dude it was under 15$! They usually dont believe me. Classics are back in my town!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Material, Sturdy Cap, Adjustable & Brilliant Colors, December 6, 2013
Great hats, Easy to adjust. Sturdy and good materials. We are very happy with these caps! Brilliant colors, we will be putting design logos on them and look forward to seeing how that turns out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the price!, September 17, 2013
I got this as a present for a friend because she wanted snapbacks. She's pretty swagged out. Anyway. It's prefect because it's completely plank, exactly what I was looking for so I can customize it. I was able add embroidery on it and it wasn't that bad stitching the thing. Great product for ~$7! She loved it! The cap also seem to be made of good quality as well. So, I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this hat!, August 12, 2013
I just picked up the black&grey brim version of this hat and it is awesome! Its a bit funky how the underside of the brim is green, but it's cool! The hat looks great and feels and fits great! Everyone I encounter loves it because its plain but still looks great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good hat, August 21, 2012
jackhife (North Las Vegas) - See all my reviews
Pretty standard hat. It's teal on top of the bill and green on the bottom of the bill, not really sure why. I was using this for airsoft and I got blasted in the forehead with a CO2 USP while wearing this hat; instead of big injury, it was somewhat minor.

5.0 out of 5 stars 100% satisfied, June 20, 2012
the quality of the hats i ordered was unbeatable. i am honestly 100% satisfied with both of the hats i ordered and it was at a great price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars pretty nice, June 13, 2012
so i wanted baseball cap , i ordered it and came very fast . good crafted material , fits well and price is very good , totally worth buying <3

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat, November 20, 2014
This was a awesome hat for an even better price

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 16, 2014