on November 2, 2011
Pattern Name: Desert CamouflageVerified Purchase
I purchased this after losing my Under Armour Tactical Hood, which fit with plenty of room to spare and was perfect for eating or drinking without needing to remove the whole thing off. When I first pulled the package out I noticed right away that it said "fits most sizes" and knew I would have a problem. I tried putting it on and my head had trouble fitting thru the neck area. I finally got it on I noticed the stitching goes right down the middle of your face and the stitching rubbed against my lips and figured it would irritate my lips if worn for a long period of time.

If you wear a 7 1/2 or larger fitted hat or have a 22 1/2 inch or larger head I strongly suggest you find another Balaclava as this will most likely not fit.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
on December 7, 2012
Pattern Name: Desert CamouflageVerified Purchase
The fabric is good and the pattern is great too. But the size seems a little small for my head. I have an average size head to. So the only reason I gave it 4 out 5 is because it's a bit small for the average person. But it still fits and for the price of 5 bucks you cant go wrong.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again