Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation Learn more

Color: Jester|Size: One Size|Change

on March 12, 2014
I started running in the fall and when it got cold out I needed protection on my face. Bought this mask and worked great kept my head super warm. Does not work well with glasses unless you spray on some anti-fog.
on April 2, 2013
I was worried this mask wouldnt fit because I have small head and wear an xs helmet... But this mask is a perfect fit and keeps my face warm while I ride my scooter. The $$ signs arent on both sides as some one already complained about, but knowing that when I bought it, this is an awesome face mask, and so cheap! My friends laugh when I pull up because I look like the joker.
on May 29, 2014
It is Excellent, I received on time and the quality is great work as It’s required and I will give 5 stars, it’s just Wonderful, better impossible, I was checking many different and similar of this one and I couldn’t find someone like this.
on June 8, 2015
Nice Quality product but there aren't any ear holes in the mask and it covers your entire ear. Creates a lot of drone sound and slightly uncomfortable on a longer ride. Would be good for those that ride with headphones but if you don't its a little uncomfortable.
on March 3, 2014
Very nice mask. Keeps my face nice and warm. Doesn't interfere with my vision around the eyes.
Has velcro adjustable strap on the back for tightening.
I have a large head and it fits nicely. Not put at its largest fitting.
The mask stops just below my chin. Does not cover neck.
Fast shipper. Item was brand new in wrapper.
If you are looking for a very nice mask, and want to look different from everybody else, this is it.
I'm going to look at others they have and get another one, to switch it up.
on November 26, 2012
Fits nice and snug and keeps my face warm while snowboarding. Wearing for prolonged periods of time may make your face sweat from your hot breath getting stuck in the mask, but at least my lips aren't chapped...
on January 1, 2013
While I thought the mask was really cool and useful, my son doesn't think it's so cool. He perked up when I told him that it reverses to plain black on the other side. I think he'll appreciate it more when he uses it when he snowboards.
on January 5, 2013
the product was a little bit cheaper quality then i thought, not that i feel ripped off it was pretty cheap anyway. downside is it will definately not fit everyone's head, runs on the smaller side, also in person this design has a lot more going on in it then the picture shows, not really a good or bad thing just my observation.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 3, 2012
Great mask, scares people really easy. Will be using this at work and when snowboarding to scare the hell out of people. At first I thought it would not fit because I am 6'8" and have a big head, but when I received it and tried it on, it fit perfect. One downside is no holes for ears, kind of hard to hear people thus 4 stars.
on October 13, 2012
i am very happy with this product. it was a little stiff but after i rolled it up and worked it for a while it began to soften up but that was expected being new. Mornings are beginning to get colder here and this mask is very warm and easy to store in my saddlebags.Only thing i didnt like is that it was made to wear goggles with it and i only wear sunshades so i cut two small slits on the sides and cut out a piece on the nose so that my shades would fit right. other than that i would recommend it to anyone riding a motorcycle.

See 1 answered question