|Item Weight||1.9 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 6 x 0.5 inches|
|Item model number||WNFM002H|
|Manufacturer Part Number||WNFM002H|
|ABPA Partslink Number||13|
|Vehicle Service Type||all-terrain-vehicles; utility-vehicles; off-road-motorcycles; street-sport-motorcycles; street-cruiser-motorcycles; street-touring-motorcycles; street-motor-scooters; snowmobiles; marine-personal-craft|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
ZANheadgear Neoprene Skull Half Face Mask (White/Black)
|Price:||$8.14 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$3.57 (30%)|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The other reviewer commented that it puts pressure on the nose. This is true, I took a pair of scissors and cut to the sides of the tiny nose hole which opened it up and relieves pressure and lets you breathe better.
It is very warm, the wind doesnt cut through the face holes like other versions with bigger holes over the mouth. It covers from just below my orbits (eye hollow), to where my jaw meets my neck. Does not cover your neck, just under your jaw.
Neat note, on myself at least, the bone structure actually follows my face. Jaw, chin, and teeth all match. It looks VERY badass. For the money its great. Id expect better with a higher price.
4 stars because I had to alter the mask due to nasal pressure on top of my nose, between my eyes.
1) Lets be honest, we all want this one because it makes us look awesome; and it does. Before I bought this I was a 85 pound weakling but now that I wear it I'm a 180 pound stud and chicks dig me. But seriously the fashion of the mask is really nice. The skull piece is visually great.
2) The material is very comfortable and high quality. It stretches well to fit the contours of your face.
3) The stitching is tough.
4) The velcro that secures the two ends is strong.
5) The vent holes for breathing are spaced well for nose or mouth breathing.
1) The fit isn't very good. If you push the mask up to ride higher on your nose the material under your eyes will push up into your eyeballs. To prevent this the mask needs to be worn a little lower than comfort demands.
2) The band that goes around the back of the head is sewn low in order to go under the ears but this puts the band around the back of the neck instead of higher on the head, when you move your head around the mask slips lower on the neck pulling the front of the mask down too. It should have been sewn so that the fabric was higher on the head to hold the mask in place.
For what it costs it's not bad but could have been engineered better.
i was inquire about this product and i couln't find it cheaper anywhere else
i think is the best for your buck
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really like this for riding my bike and all around looking bad a$$. The only thing i don't like is it kind of bites into the bridge of my nose. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Logan Hager
Bought this for our sons Halloween outfit. He wanted to look like the character from call of duty ghost. Got a lot more wear out of it too especially on cold morningsPublished 14 days ago by Greg S
nice addition for winter bike commuting. fits well and keeps the wind and cold off your face the Skull is fun as your riding by people.Published 1 month ago by Riedog
I've had this for a few years now for airsoft and for cold weather outdoor things like snow shoveling. Still holds up and works great!Published 2 months ago by Nic
Wow not bad it's exactly what I wanted for my Halloween costume thanks and shipping was pretty fast Thanks againPublished 3 months ago by Daniel