4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality item.
Published on June 20, 2012 by Ian H

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap, asymmetrical and of low-quality
Published 20 months ago by kiwi

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality item., June 20, 2012
Ian H "wakkoss" (Palm Beach, Florida) - See all my reviews
It's hard to buy a bandanna these days, as they tend to be crappy. This was takes a few washings to soften up, like most of them do, but end up soft and don't bleed in the process. Not the highest quality, but not a piece of junk either. I use it around my neck when I ride my motorcycle, and it's great for that. A bit small for around my head, but I also have a head the size of a zeppelin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, July 18, 2012
J K (Phoenix, most of the time.) - See all my reviews
I was leery of buying a bandana on Amazon at first after reading some of the reviews for other products that bleed, shrink, and generally fall apart, but this and the purple one I bought with it were a pleasant surprise. My husband and I both wear size L in hats and this fits around our heads. My husband uses it under his straw hat to absorb sweat when working outside in the yard. For the price and shopping convenience, I think it is a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars what more can you ask of your bandanna?, February 1, 2013
Pros:
-inexpensive
-covers your head

Cons:
-Doesn't block the government from reading your mind. Tinfoil works better in that regard.

Seriously, though, why bother reading reviews? This is a $2 item! Buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars these are good, February 5, 2013
I ordered an assortment of bandana's from an assortment of sellers recently, and these are the best. the print is equally bold on both sides. the material is very soft (after washing once with a little bit of fabric softener) and they feel durable. I like these

5.0 out of 5 stars ZANheadgear 100 Percentage Cotton Skull Row Bandanna (22" x 22") PERFECT!, February 14, 2014
This review is from: ZANheadgear 100 Percentage Cotton Skull Row Bandanna (22" x 22") (Automotive)
This bandana is top quality 100% cotton, printed on both sides with rolled seamed edges. The black hue is deep and true.

Bandana weighs in at 1.1 ounces for those ultra-light backpackers counting ounces. The bandana is thick enough to capture perspiration yet light enough to dry quickly. It measures 22" x 22" inch square, bandana has not been washed but I do not believe color will bleed a great deal.

+1 Star for Design
+1 Star for Size
+1 Star for Quality
+1 Star for Price
+1 Star for Dual-Sided Printing
Grand Total =
5 Stars for overall happiness

For the price this is a very good deal for what you receive . . . I highly recommend, just select the graphic that appeases you. You can be confident in giving one of these bandanas as a gift. I would have surely said WOW!

DIGITAL SIGNATURE

I prefer to close my reviews with a "THANK YOU" because I do appreciate you investing your precious time in reading my material. We live in a complex complicated world where time is at a premium. I do pray you found this review like my others informative and helpful in aiding your next purchasing decision. Your comments are always welcome and I make every attempt to reply to comments as time permits. Again "THANK YOU" for this opportunity to aid you in spending your hard earned money wisely.

I am not employed or receive any compensation by the manufacture or any organization promoting this product or additional hardware. I purchased or received as a gift my product like anyone else, sharing my myriad thoughts and experience with you. Whether it is five (5) stars or five (5) eggs I rarely give the maximum as there is always room for improvement; whether or not it is true, I believe manufactures work harder to achieve that maximum rating.

I hereby extend to you a plethora of blessing of good health and welling being. Bless you all.

2014 Copyrighted by Dr. Gary Drury D.D.

2.0 out of 5 stars cheap, asymmetrical and of low-quality, April 16, 2013
kiwi (here n' there) - See all my reviews
I thought ZANheadgear would have better quality. The 100% cotton is soft, however, these hankies are asymmetrical.. The edges curl at the seams and the dimensions were uneven straight out of the package. This means I cannot fold into a square or a diamond as the edges don't completely match up. Really disappointed with this product. It's false advertising to have the word "premium" in the name of this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crisp color, absorbent 100% Cotton, August 15, 2013
Mr. A. Markwart (United States of Whatever) - See all my reviews
The print on this bandana features crisp and vibrant deep black and snow white. The luxurious 100% cotton feels great on my skin and soaks perspiration from my brow. I wish I could get this kind of quality in even more colors!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very durable, January 22, 2013
Alex Garcia (Easley (Powdersville), South Carolina, US) - See all my reviews
Bought these for my dogs to wear while in the woods so hunters can be aware of their presence. Within one day of walking through a grassy field these frayed along the edges, causing runs in the fabric. Would probably be a nice product otherwise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 5, 2013
Very high quality bandana - my husband loves these. This one was well worth the price - nice deep black color, graphics are exactly as they appear in the picture.....not the thickest material in the world, but not too thin, either....I'd say perfect for using it for a do rag, like my husband does.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for dogs during hunting season, November 29, 2011
Bought these for our dogs to wear in the woods during hunting season. We run on trails and wanted something bright. These were the perfect bright orange color!