5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT!!!
I love this MP3 player... With my SD micro memory card, I was able to transfer all of my songs that I had on my phone to my player... A MUST HAVE!!!
Published on April 10, 2012 by Tyeisha Royal

3.0 out of 5 stars Zen X-FI 2 8Gb
This is a nice player. Touch screen is a little over sensitive at times and I over shoot 1/2 of the music I am looking at. Built in speaker lets you know your player is working, when your cars speakers are not LOL (it happened).
Published on April 25, 2012 by heather dollman

3.0 out of 5 stars Zen X-FI 2 8Gb, April 25, 2012
This review is from: ZEN X-FI2 8GB (Black) Refurbished (Electronics)
The screen size is good and easy to read for lists like music. I suppose it would be good to show videos with, but that's not what I bought it for.
Creative/Zen makes afforable players that I love, wouldn't trade it for any of the "I" anythings

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE IT!!!, April 10, 2012
This review is from: ZEN X-FI2 8GB (Black) Refurbished (Electronics)

ZEN X-FI2 8GB (Black) Refurbished