Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on November 14, 2012
I ordered this vest for my firefighter CPAT training. CPAT is the physical agility exam needed to pass in order to become a firefighter. I've done some research and read that these vests are the best in the market, and its true. The quality of the vest is top of the line. It comes in two separate shipping boxes a day apart. I didn't know this so when only the back half of the vest came in, I was confused and contacted their customer service right away. ( Just be advised they are located in California so if you need to contact them, remember they are available only in West Coast time.) Their customer service was amazing. Very helpful and went above and behind. I recommend this vest and company to everyone.
on October 7, 2015
The front straps are too long... I would have to weigh around 300 lbs for those really long straps to fit correctly. On the bright side, I have made it work by crossing them. Otherwise the quality so far is solid and I would recommend it.
on November 5, 2010
This is a high quality, low cost weighted vest which will help to push you further than you ever thought!
I bought the vest after doing some research on good ways to incorporate more resistance to my workouts. I did P90x one time, and now im doing it for the second time through. This time however im incorporating this vest into my workouts and let me tell you, it takes p90x to a WHOLE new level!!! This allows me to set different weight intervals for different workouts, and its been increasing my size, strength and stamina! what more could you ask for?
Overall its a comfortable, cheap, and definitely heavy vest that'll put on pounds to any workout, leaving you sore like you'll never believe!
on January 6, 2011
First off this is a good vest. I've tried others and the way they have the weight it juts feels cumbersome and the weights are like in individual pouches that each shake individually and makes running hard. This vest has the weight's balanced well and it moves as a unit with your body. Just don't panic like I did and call them when your vest comes in two packages, it's too big for one box and it comes in two. This will take your workouts and running to a new level. The first day I had it I used half the weight, the second 3/4ths, and now I'm at full weight running with it. It will take your ankles a bit to get used to the weight so rest them well, workouts are crazy with this thing. The added weight makes just breathing hard and really tests your lungs while lifting. If you workout right you'll test yourself just taking it off, and then you'll really understand what it means to workout.

You'll sweat more than a fat kid at a relay race during the summer with this thing on!!!
on July 18, 2010
Excellent product! Strong, durable quality and easy to use. I could of gone with the 50 lb vest instead of the 70 lb; but am putting the xtra weight to good use - use it on my routine walk - Great product at a great price!
on July 11, 2014
When I box, run, jump, do pull ups, push ups and any othet exercise that I can think of the vest stays with me like its a part of my body. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who needs something that will move as they do and is looking for a little more intensity in their workouts!
on August 11, 2015
Love the best, made with great material... Looks like I will own this product for at least 12-15 years before it wears out
on July 11, 2014
This was a gift for my son. He loves this vest and uses it frequently for his body building workouts.
on March 9, 2015
Really awesome vest would recommend. I am 5'6 and fits good and tight.
on March 28, 2016
This vest is by far the best for getting into shape for the CPAT.

See 1 answered question