From the Manufacturer
- Highly Directional--High front-to-back ratio helps reject unwanted multi-path signal corruption. This ensures densely populated urban areas receive clear HDTV and data broadcasting signals.
- Even Response--A flat forward gain slope delivers balanced reception throughout UHF. Ensures all channels are received to the same quality.
- Proven in the Field--This antennea has proven itself in front of the FCC, and is now the "reference antenna" for data broadcasting.
- Easy to install
- 75 Ohm, gold-plated "F" connector for antenna inputs
- Note: When using the enclosed antenna, you will only receive UHF channels. To receive VHF channels (Channels numbered 1 thru 13), you must also connect a VHF antenna to the TV. You can install a device referred to as a "antenna combiner" which will combine the two antenna output signals into one 75 ohms for a single connection.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 9.5" x 13" x 13.5"