5.0 out of 5 stars Props
The seller shipped this product fast , this props where more rigid than i thought they would be , but i have not noticed any problems when my Phantom is flying
Published 4 months ago by David Page

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID at all cost!
I can't stress this enough.

Published 3 months ago by DaZoob

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars AVOID at all cost!, May 26, 2014
This review is from: ZJchao(TM) 2 Pairs 9" 9443 Self-Tightening Carbon Fiber Propeller Prop Blades for DJI Phantom Vision 2 motor (Toy)
I can't stress this enough.

I am a professional drone photographer, and like many of you I am always seeking for ways to make my drone fly longer and be more stable in unpredictable winds. I bought these blades hoping they would help me in both departments, and even though I've read some bad reviews, I figured people just didn't know how to balance these and thats why they're having problems. I have a custom balancing system so I should be OK, right? WRONG!

I was flying out in Ocotillo Wells this weekend, when all of a sudden the drone started losing control (at about 100' up) and heading straight down towards some boulders. I was able to slide the ailing drone to a slightly softer sand area as it was tumbling down, and luckily crashed it upside down, so the 3+ black and the Zenmuse were unharmed. Upon inspecting the props, I came to find that one prop was simply coming apart at the seams next to the shaft. How lucky I am that this disaster only cost me $25 worth of props and not my GoPro, my Gimbal or even worst! I cleaned up the sand from the motors, threw on my trusty OEM props and continued filming all day. You may NOT be so lucky. These are made very poorly with lots of weak spots. PLEASE, for your sake and for the safety of those watching you fly, DO NOT use these props. I am attaching a picture of the splitting prop, and I may also upload the video of the crash when I get to it. I am also going to re-post this review on each seller who is offering this product, because never mind the fact I will be saving countless drones....I may also be saving someones face or hand or life by urging you avoid this horrid excuse for propellers.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY, February 25, 2014
These props are not shaped for the phantom. Tried to pick my DJI off the ground and the craft tipped over and broke 2 of my props. I had two sets from DJI and never had this problem. These props are CRAP! Don't buy. SHAME on you Amazon for selling product that is crap!

1.0 out of 5 stars Defective, March 18, 2014
Anthony Bettencourt (Edgartown, Ma United States) - See all my reviews
One prop was incorrectly threaded could not use them. Guess that is a good thing after reading the reviews. Will be returning them. Also did dot hear back fron the seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy, April 9, 2014
I crashed with those THEY DONT FIT
DONT BUY THEM YOU LOOSE YOUR MONEY they are not made for dji

1.0 out of 5 stars Not that great, April 21, 2014
The blades are too rigid and when flying a camera, you have to slow way down to maintain control. I thought carbon fiber would be better but as it turns out, if it was, your Phantom probably would have shipped with them

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!, March 16, 2014
These props are not 1 piece like the Phantom 2 prop should be. The "nut" came detached and loosened the propeller causing a horrific crash of my Phantom 2. As I read just a little too late... Shame on you AMAZON for selling this crap.

Here is the video of the crash as it happened... [...]

2.0 out of 5 stars Oversize prop., April 1, 2014
Prop arrives 5 weeks. Not good. About the product is oversize for dji phantom that cause the phantom to become unstable. The stock prop. Is a lot better.

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy!!, May 15, 2014
Had a horrible experience with these, they do not work with the phantom 2, severe wobble - almost lost it all.

do not buy!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars GARBAGE !, July 2, 2014
Do not buy these props! I had a first set and phantom flew awful and crashed first flight after I put them on. So fool me ordered a second set, that I could not even put one on due to thread problems with this blade. I should have checked the rating first tho. DO NOT BUY THESE BLADES ! THEY ARE GARBAGE !

1.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE READ THIS AND ALL OF THE OTHER REVIEWS: >>>>>>>>>>>>>DO NOT BUY<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!!!!!!!!!, August 6, 2014
I made the mistake of not reading the reviews first. I was so determined to get carbon fiber props that I did not check on the reviews for this particular prop. When the props arrived in the mail they were all types of scratched up. I tried to put the prop on anyway and the thing would not take off straight it ended up crashing straight down and breaking my brand new gimbal that I just bought last week. The props themselves do not look any worse than when they arrived fortunately.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›