Experience jaw-dropping realism and unparalleled performance at extreme high-definition resolutions with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 470. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 470 packs the raw power of NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 graphics processors for unmatched 3D processing power and photo-realistic images. Graphics Plus technology enhances your gaming experience with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 470. NVIDIA PhysX technology enables realistic gaming effects in PhysX-enabled games while Stereoscopic 3D technology surrounds you with in-game objects and effects for an absolutely immersive gaming and graphic experience with the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 470
Propel your computing power to uncharted heights with the class-leading ZOTAC GeForce GTX 470 graphics card designed for phenomenal performance in gaming and GPU computing applications. The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 470 features compatibility with the latest Microsoft DirectX 11 and OpenGL 3.2 games and applications while enhancing the experience with realistic physics processing through NVIDIA PhysX technology and superior gaming immersion with NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround technology.
| || |
|The ZOTAC GeForce GTX 470 offers phenomenal performance in gaming and GPU computing applications. |
NVIDIA CUDA technology with DirectCompute and OpenCL support harnesses the power of the graphics processor in the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 470 and takes it beyond the heights of gaming by accelerating the most demanding tasks such as image and video editing for incredible performance improvements unmatched by traditional system CPUs. Dual dual-link DVI and mini-HDMI outputs with HDCP compliance ensures the ZOTAC GeForce GTX 470 to connect up to three digital monitors or high-definition televisions for crystal clear clarity.
NVIDIA and ZOTAC Technologies
| || ZOTAC Firestorm allows users to fine tune their graphics card to extract maximum performance from ZOTAC GeForce 8, 9 and GTX series graphics cards by enabling users to overclock GPU engine, memory and shader clock speeds and GPU fan-speed. |
| || NVIDIA GeForce series graphics processors are the epitome of graphics performance, and deliver phenomenal frame rates with stunning visuals in the latest 3D games and applications. |
| || NVIDIA SLI technology enables up to three ZOTAC GeForce-series (3-way SLI support varies by model) graphics cards in one system for up to 280-percent performance gains. |
| || NVIDIA PureVideo HD technology empowers ZOTAC GeForce-series graphics cards with HD playback capabilities for vivid visuals and hardware decoding of Blu-ray disk formats. |
| || NVIDIA GeForce GPUs with CUDA technology enable hyper-realistic GPU accelerated PhysX gaming effects such as explosions that cause dust and debris, amazing natural water and fluid effects, characters with life-like motion or cloth that drapes and tears naturally || |
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 470 GPU
- 448 Unified Shaders
- 1280 MB GDDR5
- 320-bit memory bus
- Core Clock: 607 MHz
- Shader Clock: 1215 MHz
- Memory Clock: 3348 MHz
- PCI Express 2.0 (compatible with 1.1)
- NVIDIA ForceWare Drivers
- Microsoft DirectX 11
- OpenGL 3.2
- Microsoft Windows XP/Vista/7
See full specifications below.
- Dual dual-link DVI (Up to 2560x1600)
- Mini-HDMI 1.3a w/audio (8-channel LPCM)
- HDCP ready
- Microsoft DirectX 11 Support: DirectX 11 GPU with Shader Model 5.0 support designed for ultra high performance in the new API's key graphics feature, GPU-accelerated tessellation.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround Ready*: Expand your games across three displays in full stereoscopic 3D for the ultimate "inside the game" experience with the power of NVIDIA 3D Vision and SLI technologies. NVIDIA Surround also supports triple screen gaming with non-stereo displays.
- Interactive Ray Tracing: By tracing the path of light through a 3D scene, ray tracing uses the power of the GPU to create spectacular, photo-realistic visuals. Get a glimpse into the future of gaming with ray tracing.
- 3-way NVIDIA SLI Technology**: Industry leading 3-way NVIDIA SLI technology offers amazing performance scaling by implementing 3-way AFR (Alternate Frame Rendering) for the world's premier gaming solution under Windows 7 with solid, state-of-the-art drivers.
- NVIDIA PhysX Technology: Full support for NVIDIA PhysX technology, enabling a totally new class of physical gaming interaction for a more dynamic and realistic experience with GeForce.
- NVIDIA CUDA Technology: CUDA technology unlocks the power of the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding tasks such as video transcoding, physics simulation, ray tracing, and more, delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs.
- 32x Anti-aliasing Technology: Lightning fast, high-quality anti-aliasing at up to 32x sample rates obliterates jagged edges.
- NVIDIA PureVideo HD Technology***: The combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for movies and video.
- PCI Express 2.0 Support: Designed for the new PCI Express 2.0 bus architecture offering the highest data transfer speeds for the most bandwidth-hungry games and 3D applications, while maintaining backwards compatibility with existing PCI Express motherboards for the broadest support.
- Dual-link DVI Support: Able to drive industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays up to 2560x1600 and with support for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP).
- HDMI 1.3a Support: Fully integrated support for HDMI 1.3a including xvYCC, Deep color and 7.1 digital surround sound.
* NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround requires NVIDIA release 256 driver, two or more graphics cards in NVIDIA SLI configuration, 3D Vision glasses and three matching 3D Vision-Ready displays. See www.nvidia.com/surround for more information.
** A GeForce GTX 470 GPU must be paired with another GeForce GTX 470 GPU (graphics card manufacturer can be different). SLI requires sufficient system cooling and a compatible power supply. Visit www.slizone.com for more information and a listing of SLI-Certified components.
*** Supported video software is required to experience certain features. Visit www.nvidia.com for more details.
What's in the Box
Mini-HDMI-to-HDMI adapter; DVI-to-VGA adapter; 2 Dual MOLEX to 6-pin PCIe power adapter; Supersonic Sled & Design Garage Tech demos; Driver Disk; ZOTAC Boost software bundle; User manual
This card is backed by a standard 2-year warranty. ZOTAC offers an extended warranty (up to 5 years) when the card is registered within 14 days after purchase.
| Model Interface |
- Interface: PCI Express 2.0 x16 (Compatible with 1.1)
- Chipset Manufacturer: NVIDIA
- GPU: GeForce GTX 470
- Core clock: 607 MHz
- Stream Processors: 448
- Shader Clock: 1215 MHz
- Memory Clock: 3348 MHz
- Memory Size: 1280 MB
- Memory Interface: 320-bit
- Memory Type: GDDR5
| 3D API |
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- OpenGL: OpenGL 3.2
- DVI: 2 (DVI-I)
- HDMI: 1 (Mini HDMI 1.3a)
- VGA: (With included DVI-to-VGA adapter)
Weight & Dimensions
- Tuner: None
- RAMDAC: 400 MHz
- Max Resolution: 2560 x 1600
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
- SLI Supported: Yes (3-way)
- Cooler: With Fan
- Dual-Link DVI Supported: Yes
- Windows Vista: Certified for Windows 7 with DirectCompute support
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Dimensions: 13.26" X 10.23" X 2.67"