Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bestpriceam Women Silicone Printed Flower Causal Quartz Wrist Watches Pink
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on April 4, 2015
I love this watch! It's so pretty and will go great with outfits in the spring and summer. It looks exactly like the picture. Delivery was fast, arriving before the expected date. Very happy!
review image review image
on November 13, 2014
It's beautiful but when it arrived the glass was broken. It took about a month or so to arrive because it ships all the way from China.
on November 4, 2014
Pretty watch. The battery went dead after only two weeks that's why I give it only three stars.
on March 4, 2015
Very pretty watch, perhaps even prettier in person than viewed online which isn't always the case. I love the soft, feminine colors and springtime feel of the watch but the face is larger than I normally wear. I will only wear it occasionally with a particular outfit that it matches but it will be a bright pop of color, and as an accent piece to attach to the outside of my purse. Very lovely and I would recommend but it does have a wide band and a very large face. Would even be cute to display at your make-up vanity for a quick time reference. A darling piece, just a tad oversize for my preference.
review image
on July 30, 2014
It was awesome but when it arrived it was craked
on November 21, 2014
I love the design and colors, but when it arrived the dial on the side did not work, which is a problem because of daylight savings. They kindly refunded me with no hassles.
on April 22, 2015
Took almost 5 months to arrive. Other than that the watch is pretty good.
review image
on October 15, 2015
Very cute watch - however, it arrived in the packaging shown and when we attempt to set the watch, it will not move forward past the 5 or backwards past the 8. I love the rubber band and clock face design - it is not a small face - very cute .... just wish it worked. :-(

I believe that the lack of protective packaging may have caused the watch to be damaged in transit. Watch came with a guarantee however, not sure how to process the claim.
review image review image review image review image review image
on October 9, 2014
It arrived today. Cute & well made! For the price I will just replace the watch and not bother buying a battery:-)
on August 13, 2015
I was a bit hesitant in making this purchase BUT I am so glad I decided to buy. I have received so many compliments on the watch.

The material is sturdy and has survived many outdoor activities with the grand babies. Contrary to some of prior comments; based on my personally experience I can honestly say it takes a licking and keeps on ticking!