Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Leegoal Square Stripe Printing Voile Scarves Wrap Shawl, Coffee
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 7, 2014
I ordered two of the same scarves Pretty disappointed with the quality. Upon inspection, the first scarf had two 1 inch rips above the border. The second scarf did not have any rip,but it had fraying, due to the poor stitching. Also I thought the scarves was made out of cotton, it feels more like polyester and the material snags easily. Both scarves also has an awful smell to it, like it was exposed to a fog machine. This time around I was not very happy with my purchases.
please note, I decided to have the seller replace the two defected scarves. I figured the second time around might be better. Second scarves, were sent March 11 and still no scarves as of April 24, 2014. I asked the seller for a refund since I did not want to chance a third try. One thing good is that the Seller is very responsive, and can't blame them for orders not being received. Refund took one business day. Thanks for the quick response.
on January 17, 2014
Perfect fall/ winter scarf and the price was right! I love getting great deals on stylish accessories. It's a must have!
on January 16, 2016
The good:
Arrived almost a month before the estimated time
Love the soft, gauzy material
No weird smell like some stuff from China has

The less good:
The colors are more muddy than they appear to be in the photo, but not a deal breaker for me

The bad:
has a hole right in the middle of it. Very noticeable and there a pulled thread through about 2/3 of the length of the scarf. also has snags in random places....looks like it was dragged across some velcro

Overall I'm bummed as this isn't worth paying the shipping to return and I'm just out the money... Maybe I'll figure out a way to use it for my dog or something?
review image
on February 22, 2014
I love everything about this scarf, nice design and color, good quality, pretty good size.I definitely I recommend this scarf.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 14, 2015
How do they sell these for under $3? How can customers complain about a scarf that costs so little??? I opened up the package, pulled the scarf from the nice place wrapper and unfolded it. Nice! I examined it for flaws and held it up to survey what it looked like in total. It's just like the nice pictures above. The colors coordinate well and will match a lot of my outfits. It's nice wrapped around my neck or flowing loosely down from my shoulders. No complaints...I'm pleased.
on September 5, 2014
Great Fall colors in this scarf! I purchased the item generically called "Stripes". It has nice warm tones of tan, light and dark brown with contrasting stripes of medium olive green, light to medium rust/orange and a cream stripe for punch. All in all, a very pleasing combination and I can see wearing this with many different colors and patterns. The pictures don't do it justice - it is much brighter and prettier! Also, sort of a "woodsy" feeling to it. It is sheer but not so much that it catches on everything and the weight and the cozy feel is a nice transition into cooler weather. The colors and pattern give this scarf a look of having more substance than it actually does and has a classy, yet hip, feel to it. It is decidedly casual and I can see wearing this to school, the office, Saturday farmer's market, shopping, the movies, a late supper or even hiking. The size is as stated, the drape is lovely, the price is low, the shipping fast and free so you cannot afford to pass up this great addition to your Fall and Winter wardrobe!!! Highly recommended.
on February 18, 2014
these scarfs are long and will wrap around nicely. the price is what i like. you go to the store and by the time you pay it with tax they normally would run about $15-$20.
on October 25, 2014
I'm very satisfied with my purchase. The scarf is not an expensive scarf, so I was not expecting top brand quality but its a very nice scarf for its price. It's just something nice and simple. I personally wouldn't call it a winter scarf, I usually wear it around late summer/ fall. The color of the scarf is very similar to the leaves in the fall. It's a good length (I'm 5'5),when I drape it over my neck, it touches my knees, so I can wear the scarf in many styles, its very comfortable. I definitely plan on buying more scarves from them again.
on September 17, 2014
I have to say when I received the scarf, I initially didn't even open it. Just looking at it, I was not impressed. However I decided not to return it (the price was so cheap, even if I didn't like it made no sense to return it) and when I finally did open the packaging, I realized it was actually quite nice. I love the print. I plan to buy more!
on July 29, 2015
The reviews on these scarfs are true - they are very very thin however, that is how I like them because I am warm-blooded & get hot fast. I only wear scarfs for the looks, not to keep warm. If you are looking for heavier scarf, this will not fit you. I like them for my use & ordered more. Nice colors