5.0 out of 5 stars Go for it!
I suggest you buy this case for your phone.They come in a variety of colors to fit your style.It goes on your phone very easy and there is no trouble getting it off if you ever need to remove it.It covers every thing nicely and yet you still have access to all the buttons and head phone area as well as the charging area with out having to mess with the case it self. It...
Published 7 months ago by Pumpkin

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
Product did not hold up only had it two weeks and it started peeling and tearing products I order are usually good but not this one
Published 7 months ago by joanne paulk

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars It serves it's purpose, December 14, 2013
It is not the bright purple that the picture shows. Everything sticks to it, therefore not easy to keep clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for unknown brand, December 8, 2013
This little cover was a gift for a VERY clumsy friend. It was a perfect fit for a phone brand none of us recognized. I am sure that the phone will now be able to enjoy a long life! Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOve it, December 3, 2013
great exactly what I need wll be getting another very soon this really is the fit for this phone Thanks

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I hoped for!, July 12, 2014
I've been a big fan of soft silicone phone covers for a long time because they "fit like a glove" and they provide better grip and superior protection against damage from drops.. However, this one is loose and feels "awkward . I am not impressed!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits nice. Volume is hard to use because it is ..., July 11, 2014
Fits nice. Volume is hard to use because it is covered by the case. Good deal for the price though.

3.0 out of 5 stars falls off phone easily., July 8, 2014
Doesn't fit snug, falls off phone easily.

3.0 out of 5 stars Make an actual product that fits for accessories.., July 5, 2014
FITS ON THE MAJESTY BUT NOT PROPER HOLE FOR CHARGING/LISTENING TO MUSIC ETC. OTHER THAN THAT, NO COMPLAINTS.B++

4.0 out of 5 stars Cell phone case, June 1, 2014
This review is from: For ZTE Majesty Z796C Silicone Jelly Skin Cover Case (Smoke) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I like the case, but the color is dull. I would say it is my own fault, next time I will pick a more colorful color. No problems with this item otherwise. Fits my phone perfectly. Protects it well also. Thanks for an affordable cover case. I hate to pay lots of money for phone cases.

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, May 28, 2014
A little flimsy, but I can deal with it. Fits great. I wish I had gone with a different color.

5.0 out of 5 stars ZTE Majesty Silicone Jelly Case, May 27, 2014
Fast shipping, good fit and easy to use. Would buy again. Love the way it looks and feels. Makes holding easier.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›