5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE it!
Exactly as described, fit my phone perfectly, love the pink! :) Will be buying more colors. Super fast shipping too! :)I highly recommend.
Published 4 months ago by Sandra

3.0 out of 5 stars Almost but not quite,...
The seller delivered quickly and the product was as described, however, I found the case to be a little too loose on my phone. Removing the phone from my pocket with the cover on, would cause the cover to slip off on either the top or the bottom edge. Depending on how it was placed in the pocket.

Not sure if the manufacturing is a little too generous or if the...
Published 8 months ago by Bruce 'Corelogik' Jenner

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! Well worth it!, April 8, 2014
Beautiful colors. Fast shipping. Best phone cover ive ever bought. Versatile, non slip, easy to handle, easy to put on and off.

4.0 out of 5 stars cover case was returned due to no longer needing, March 18, 2014
Purchased this and returned it because the phone I had just bought was defective so I bought a different style phone and no longer needed the cover - no problem returning and getting refund

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the best, March 12, 2014
Falls off the phone whether it's in your pocket or purse. But for what I paid I should have expected something.

3.0 out of 5 stars does not fit, minimal protection, very slippery silicone, March 8, 2014
I wanted to give this cover case less stars, but to be fair I think the manufacturer delivered what was advertised, and this case was a poor choice on my part.

As most reviewers have noted, this case has a very loose, almost baggy fit. I didn't have it my phone long enough to see if it slipped off or not, but it did not feel secure to me.

Be advised this case offers almost no impact protection. Maybe none should be expected at this price point.

The silicone used in this cover is very very slippery. I should have known silicone is slippery, but I assumed the cover would be molded with some sort of no-slip texture. Not so. This cover actually made the phone more dangerous to handle, sort of defeating the purpose of a cover case.

All said and done, this case is decorative only. If you want to change the color of your phone for very little money, get this silicone cover. If you are looking for protection against the phone being dropped this case is not for you.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy!, March 7, 2014
This cover did not fit it was to big slipped off all the time I was very disappointed was a complete waste of money!

3.0 out of 5 stars For the price it was ok, February 21, 2014
This review is from: For ZTE Savvy Z750C Silicone Jelly Skin Cover Case (Hot Pink) (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I got a phone for my mom with some resistance so I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a cover case in case she just couldn't use the "fancy phone". I also thought that there should be some protection for the phone for any drops. There were some issues with the delivery but both Amazon and the manufacturer were fabulous!!!!! They went over and above to get me this product that was under 4 bucks....amazing. The case itself is a great color and nice feel. It is a little loose so I was concerned that it would fall off often and get frustrating but it hasn't fallen off yet. I knew that it didn't have a face protector but with the little use that my mom uses the phone I didn't think it was needed. For my purposes the case worked out.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent cover, February 19, 2014
I really like the cover. It protects the phone and easy to use. And the price was inexpensive. I would recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars ztc savvy, February 3, 2014
It did not fit my phone and I could not send it back because there was no bill from the company that mailed it to me, so I just put it in the recycle bucket. I finally found a cover that fit it and and very happy with that product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Phone Cover, February 1, 2014
Fits great and all the controls are still available. Would purchase again in the future. Much better than previous covers purchased.

4.0 out of 5 stars works good, January 31, 2014
Like the feel... Fits perfect...love the purple color... Feels good in hands... Took a little longer to ship than expected.

Rate and Discover Movies