on October 29, 2012
Verified Purchase
(Please note that this item ships directly from China via DHL. If I would have known this ahead of time, I probably wouldn't have ordered it, but I'm so glad I did.)

First of all, the shipping was lightening fast. It was delivered to me in 3 days from China. Are you kidding me? I couldn't believe it. When I placed the order, the very next day I tracked my package online and the starting point was China. I was like WTH? Now I have to wait 20 days for my package to arrive, but to my surprise the process only took 3 days. AWESOME! It was cushioned very well to protect the unit from accidents.

I love this Android tablet. I took a chance on this because I never heard of this brand before. It just lets me know that you can't always judge a book by its cover and just because something isn't a well known name brand that it isn't any good as the name brands out there. I've been using the ZTO tablet for several days now and I'm very pleased. I love the Android system. It comes preloaded with Ice cream Sandwich OS and a few apps to get you started. The 9" is not too big or too small. My only pet peeve is that the "one" speaker is located in the back of the unit - BOMBER! I wish there was 2 speakers located on the front of each side of the unit. Oh well! To me the speaker isn't that loud but this unit rocks with a pair of headphones. It sounds better than the Itouch.

I was considering getting an Ipad but I changed my mind. Although I don't have a problem with Apple products, I can't stand electronics that I can't add an SD Card to. Apple is a freakin' ripoff for this. They make sure to design their devices where you can't add extra storage.

I purchased a 32 gig card and inserted it in the tablet. It was recognized immediately. Connection to my wireless network was flawless. I was connected in 15 seconds and began downloading apps to my SD card. What I also love about this tablet is that while it's downloading and installing the app to your device, it immediately gives you an option to move most apps to your SD card. The screen is a bit sensitive, which is a good thing. I've experienced some lagging issues, but nothing major to make me dislike it.

I have been playing games, downloading videos and doing some of everything else on this tablet. For now, I love it. For what I need this to do, I'm glad I didn't spend the outrageous money on an Ipad.

It's quite difficult to find cases for this tablet that may fit properly. I ordered one off Ebay and I'm hoping it will fit.

(I will update this review if I discover major issues with this tablet).

UPDATE: NOV. 16th 2012

This tablet is still going strong. I love it. I can't believe how clear this screen is. I love the colors. The Youtube videos play flawlessly as well as many of the other videos I play on this.

I purchased a mini keyboard case for this and it works well with it. No problems. I'm able to use it to update my status on Facebook and perform other light typing function. I'm still loving it. I will update if I run into any problems, but so far no major issues at all.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on September 27, 2012
Verified Purchase
I have a collection of netbooks and tablets but this one caught my eye as worth getting. I planned to purchase the $139.00 unit but at the last minute I switched to the $159.00 offer that included the case/stand and a keyboard.
Everything works as expected including Google Play,You Tube, Amazon Store, and a solid wifi with excellent reception.
The only weakness was with downloaded MP4 You Tube videos which tended to pixelate and break up. The newer webm format videos were much better. I'm sure the MP4's would run better if I took the time to download a dedicated mp4 player from Google Play.
Also, the Google Voice Search on the browser wasn't very accurate but might improve over time.
If you decide to buy this tablet spend the extra $20 on the keyboard and case. It's worth it.
99 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on September 13, 2012
Verified Purchase
I've only had the tablet for 2 days but so far it's great. The screen size is great and it's been very easy to use. the android system makes it easy to use. It's very similar to using a smartphone. The item came with a slipcase, earphones,AC charger, usb cords and a free screen protector. It came fully charged and I turned it on and it was ready to go. The system makes it easy to sync your Gmail and google apps. I love that it came pre-loaded with the GooglePlay market and the Amazon app. The only drawback is the location of the memory card slot. You have to practically use something like a pen or a fingernail file to get the card in to the slot. It ejects fine but getting the card in can be a problem. So far so good though. This is a great product especially for the price. I played around with the tablet the first day for about 5 or 6 hours before the battery started to show that it was low. Great tablet!ZTO 9-Inch Android 4.0 8GB Capacitive Multi-Touchscreen Widescreen Internet Tablet 1.2GHz Processor with Built-In Camera White N51
55 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on September 2, 2012
Verified Purchase
shipment was faster than expected. service people were very polite came to questions, and ready to correct any problem arising from product. i bought this unit cause of long batter life...6hours video, and 9 hours reading. decent. sharp, clear video, and sound good. fast wifi hookup great. overall good service people selling a good product at a bargain price. highly recommend. also, a 9.7 size keypad/ stand will work with these units with alittle modifacation. bought this unit as a improvment over my kindle3..the zto comes with the kindle pre app preinstalled. am happy. ok, update 9/16/ 12. the zto tablets are the first i seen yet with the least power loss drain even with everything turned off. yep, most androids lose 5% battery drain daily. my 7"/9" zto tablets have lost 7% in 10 days with 10 mins. use. these units soo far as iknow, do not have hd out nor bluetooth. picture taking fair. skype works well. you will not be sorry with the 7" nor 9" zto. hope this has helped.
2424 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on December 5, 2012
Verified Purchase
The reviews on this item may be mostly falsified. I purchased this due to the great reviews. In reality what I found was...

1) Poor quality display - Horrible viewing angles, you have to hold it straight in one position for good viewing. The color saturation (which is what make colors pop) is just terrible. My nephew thought I was playing a "knock off" Angry Birds game since it looked so low quality and different.

2) Extremely slow - When you click a program it takes forever to load. Seriously, it's like stepping back to the year 2000 when you were used to waiting for everything to load. Not acceptable these days. Plus it kept crashing due to the horrible speed of the tablet.

With all that said, I would recommend this tablet as a toy for a child IF it falls under the $100 price. However by then I'm sure there will be much better $100 tablets.

With the current $170 price it is a waste. You are better off buying a 7" Google Nexus which is what I'm buying now! I reached the conclusion that its better to have 7" of a fast tablet with a great display than 9" of a piece of junk.

I hope this review helps save you from a waste of time buying, hating and returning this thing.
1414 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on November 10, 2012
Verified Purchase
This is the best tablet you can get in this price range...delivering more bang for your money. The privilege of working in an IT/Computer environment as a technician has exposed me to various types and makes of Tablets giving me the opportunity to also compare them.

First of all it came rooted meaning you have administrative rights and control of this little gem so you can remove any of the program/app that you don't really need unlike the popular brands that comes preloaded with lots of bloat-ware that takes up a lot of memory space and leaving you with no choice/option to delete them.

It is fast and the size at 9" is just perfect because it's in-between the popular sizes of 10" and 7"...making it not too big nor too small. Included in the package is an external USB Port so you can plug things like flash drive/stick, Keyboard etc and it will read or recognize it just like a regular Computer does. Most of the Apps I tested installed very fine with no issues of compatibility.

The resolution of the screen display is not that great but not a deal breaker, you only notice it when you're doing something with very detailed/minute graphics but still all the Movies I watched plus the HD ones came out all great.

The sound is not loud enough and having the mono-speaker on the back made it worse but when you plug in some headphones, it works flawlessly and you'll be transported into an entirely new stereo world. The battery is great but don't expect it to last 10 hours.

It also doesn't have the following:

Bluetooth - which I don't really use on any tablet I own.
GPS - Impractical for me to use a tablet this big that also relies on wifi for data to sit on my dashboard as my GPS.

Camera quality is good enough for applications like Skype since its only 1.3mp so if that's what you're looking for then you will be disappointed. I use my phone as my primary camera because of it's better resolution, portability, practicality and ease of use

So with all said and done I'm happy with my purchase. Omar is very great to deal with and he is always very ready to help, prompt to answer your questions or resolve any issue. I gave it 5 stars because it works perfect for my needs. Spend just a little extra and it comes with a beautiful leather keypad case plus Stylus, so you end up having a cool looking Android Tablet doubling as a Netbook with only a fraction of what the TRANSFORMER costs!
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on October 3, 2012
Verified Purchase
I waited a week to put in this review. This is my second tablet from amazon (had to send a different brand back). So this tablet is great! I does everything it says and more. After reading a lot of reviews for tablets, the first thing I tried was the pre-installed Netflix---ran great and looked really good. (Better than on my p.c.) Every app I installed loaded and ran smoothly. Touch screen works great, and the live wallpapers look amazing. I really haven't find a negative about it, as it hasn't done any of the things that made me send the other back, such as apps not working or shutting down randomly. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a tablet!
on September 27, 2012
Verified Purchase
I am actually writing an edited version of my review for this tablet. I love this tablet! it is my first and I have to say that from the moment that I opened the box, I was very excited! The tablet came fully loaded and ready for use. I think that this is a great alternative to that of a more expensive tablet! As I was familiarizing myself with the tablet, I did I have a few questions and issues that were handled in record time by the company's representative- I don't think I have ever received such great customer service. I plan to purchase another for my brother for xmas!! WINNER!!
on November 16, 2012
Verified Purchase
Hard to compare as this is my first tablet. Operation is very similar to an Android phone except it does not make phone calls. Most but not all Google apps run pretty well. My main complaint with this tablet is that it is a very slow tool for internet browsing. I have tried a number of different browsers, but it seems to struggle with all of them, often freezing, It also struggles with Email and is again apt to freeze. Maybe I got a bad unit as others have given this tablet better reviews. The bottom line is if I need to do some serious browsing I will use my laptop.

UPDATE: I have had this tablet for over two months. I am downgrading my previous rating from 3 stars to 1 star. This tablet is useless as a tool for Internet browsing or Email. It is frustratingly slow and freezes constantly. Apps run slow and are jittery. One thing I should have mentioned in my earlier review was that the display is not sharp or bright and the colors are off and flat. I do not recommend buying this product. I am now skeptical about all the glowing reviews.
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoSending feedback...
on October 10, 2012
Verified Purchase
This Tablet is simply wonderful. It is a bargain at this price and offers the user an enjoyable TABLET experience free from frustrating application installation problems.The Tablet is easy to use and comes loaded with many usable APPS. I am very pleased that it was already shipped set up in the ENGLISH LANGUAGE and the instruction manual was in English. Also Google Playstore shopping bag was preinstalled which was a helpful thing.It is pretty fast and offers a great Bang For Your Buck. I am thinking of actually buying a second one to give to my Grandaughter as a Christmas present.It loads applications without a glitch and has a reallygood Battery life.I would estimate about 6 or 7 hours while connected to wifi although I have not completely discharged the battery. I Love this Tablet and feel I do not have to keep buying other Tablets till I find the right one At this price and quality I have already found the right one. It also came with a soft case,AC Charger,ear buds & 2 USB cables. DELIVERY WAS FAST BY DHL AND EXCELLENTLTY PACKED. Just a great tablet at a great price that will not dissapoint.

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations