Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

85%
15%

on February 20, 2014
I bought the 18-24 month pair, and compared to her other 18-24 month pants from Osh Kosh, Old Navy and Carters, these run big, especially for a legging. I imagine they'll fit her way past 24 months. But the quality is great, and the lime color is vibrant. I bought them for the Super Bowl (go Seahawks!) and they'll fit her again for next season (which means they'll have to make another Super Bowl, right?) ;)
33 comments1 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2015
Great quality leggings. They are not thin and they wash very well. I bought the 12(6-12 mos) eventhough my LO size is 3-6 mos. They fit a little big on her but they look great with room for growth for a few more months. Will buy more colors!
on March 21, 2013
Love these pants - super cute and super comfortable. Great quality. We wear these often with onesies, tunics, etc. as with all Zutano items, they do fit small. My daughter is quite tall so has been able to wear the 12M pants starting at 6M.
on April 16, 2014
We needed some green leggings for St Patrick's Day and these fit the bill and would arrive in time. As usual, Zutano stuff has great quality.
on February 20, 2013
Zutano comes through again with these practical, comfy leggings. Expect them to last a while. Love that they come in a variety of colors.
on October 15, 2013
Well worth the money. They hold up well and are made with high quality fabric. Will continue to purchase the Zutano brands.
on November 20, 2013
I love buying my niece Zutano clothes! They always fit well and hold up well to the wear and tear of a crawling little one.
on October 25, 2013
Great color. Regular pants fall off my super skinny daughter, so I'm thrilled to have these leggings which stay on!
on April 14, 2015
Good quality, color true to picture on site, but runs very narrow didn't look good on my baby's chubby thighs
on September 22, 2014
Love this brand of leggings for my daughter. Always a cute fit so far. Good color & they all wash up well.