5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for readers of all ages
This book is a delight -- it is a great book for emergent readers, but it is more fun to read out loud. Zack's alligator has attitude -- and the giggles from my daughter made it a book we had to add to her personal library.
Published on August 10, 2000 by LeeAnn Flynn Hall

3.0 out of 5 stars Kind of dissapointing
A nice idea, but pretty lame for my 8 year old grandson. I expected better, based on my previous experience with her books.
Published 8 months ago by George N Nelson

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for readers of all ages, August 10, 2000

5.0 out of 5 stars Victor loved it!, September 23, 2012
This review is from: Zack's Alligator (An I Can Read Book) (Paperback)
I'm writing on behalf of Victor, aged 7. He wants me to tell everyone that Zack the alligator was a really cool book! He enjoyed reading it a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Xavier's Review, March 18, 2011
This review is from: Zack's Alligator (An I Can Read Book) (Paperback)
I read Zack's Alligator by Shirley Mozelle. In this book there's a boy named Zack and his alligator Bridget. Zack's uncle sends a package and it the package is an alligator key chain. The alligator is Bridget. When you get Bridget wet she gros and turns into a live alligator. When she dris out, she shrinks. BridGet adores meat loaf and walks. Zack's mom always thinks that BridGet is just a key chain because she never sees BridGet when she's big.

I like this book because Zack gets a friend. This book used to be my favorite when I was little. You have to read this book to find out how it ends.

4.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful story for all ages, October 17, 2013
This review is from: Zack's Alligator (An I Can Read Book) (Paperback)
Wonderful illustrations and engaging story. My three-year-old grandson loves this book. Some day he'll be able to read it himself.

4.0 out of 5 stars my daughter loves this book, September 20, 2013
Arvind (Bentonville,USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Zack's Alligator (An I Can Read Book) (Paperback)
my daughter loves this book..
its good buy but i wish i can buy a book of collections like station stop ones..

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, original, and not a princess book :), January 9, 2015
This review is from: Zack's Alligator (An I Can Read Book) (Paperback)
It was my daughter's turn to bring in a book to share this week. "No princess books," the teacher requested. I guess I am not the only one who feels inundated by royalty these days. While you might initially think this book is for boys, the star of the book is actually a girl. As a parent, I shape how my children will see the world, and finding books like this one will help her to see past stereotypes.

I felt that the text was cohesive as a story but simple enough for children to read and follow. Some of these I Can Read Books really do not impress me with their simple sentences per page formats which seem better for learning to talk than for learning to read. This book does a nice job with its funny and original storyline. In addition, the illustrations have a colored pencil and crayon feel to them which are pleasing to the eye, almost like a child colored them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I ' it, March 8, 2011
This review is from: Zack's Alligator (An I Can Read Book) (Paperback)
I liked the quality of the book.
This is a lovely history and I ' reading this for my son.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, March 20, 2013
This review is from: Zack's Alligator (An I Can Read Book) (Paperback)
Got this for my 3 year old son. He finds it quite funny. When you have to read a book several times to a child. It's a keeper. Good story which would be great for kids reading on their own.

5.0 out of 5 stars My grandson absolutely LOVES this book - his name is Zach....., February 23, 2014
This review is from: Zack's Alligator (An I Can Read Book) (Paperback)
Our grandson has said he can read this book by himself; he says it makes him laugh. That's about the best review there is - He is in 1st Grade (about halfway through).

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool book!, January 31, 2013
This review is from: Zack's Alligator (An I Can Read Book) (Paperback)
Cute funny story! Easy for my child to read as a beginning reader! Love that the book has my son's exact name too! He reads it over & over and cracks up every time!

Zack's Alligator (An I Can Read Book)
Zack's Alligator (An I Can Read Book) by Shirley Mozelle (Paperback - January 19, 1995)
$3.99