5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome desk speaker
I bought this speaker to use around my apartment, it works great and has a good sound quality. I was worried that it might not work with my mp3 player, but I haven't had any problems. This is a great product, and I have told my friends to pick one up.
Published on March 25, 2007 by A. Lengvarsky

3.0 out of 5 stars Zadro Speakerman
This item was a disappointment. It has lots of static and is not very user friendly. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Published 21 months ago by Jackie Dennis

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome desk speaker, March 25, 2007

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 8 year old daugter, October 15, 2007
I bought this as a b-day present for my 8 year old. It is great because she has a place to store her ipod shuffle and it is very basic for her to hook and unhook. She likes that she can carry it to whatever room she wants. Just beware if you are looking for a high qualtiy clear sounding product this is not for you, spend the extra $$ and get a better one. This serves it purpose for kids or tweens, but for adults the sound quality is muffled and slightly distorted but not enough for a kids to mind.

4.0 out of 5 stars Zadro speakerman, August 25, 2008
I really like this product. I got it for use in my office. I have it sitting on my desk and I can hook up my MP3 player. It works great. It could use a bit better bass sound but for the price it works really well. It is also really cute and makes a good conversion piece on my desk. I have several co-workers who now want one.

5.0 out of 5 stars zadro speakerman, December 12, 2007
I bought a zadro speakerman for my self a few years ago, and recently purchased another for my nephew. I love the simplicity of it and the sound from the "foot" speakers is of pretty decent quality. Nice for sitting on the edge of a shelf to listen quietly to your Ipod.

2.0 out of 5 stars low sound and uses batteries fast!, June 28, 2014
No volume output at all needs batteries way too often and also does not sit stabil it is too wobbly!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars These little speakers are wonderful., March 20, 2014
I now have 3 of these speakers, they are great for my mp3 players, and my portable cd player. I would definetly buy this product again. Had trouble finding it, so I goggled the name of of my first one and found them on Amazon. Very pleased with purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works with iPod 4th gen, May 21, 2013
The Zadro Speakerman Stereo Amplifier works fine with my iPod 4th gen. Separate audio tracks can be heard through the speakers. Although, the music quality is better from my iPhone 5 than from the Speakerman. Recommended for anyone looking for a speaker that is cute and inexpensive.

3.0 out of 5 stars Zadro Speakerman, January 18, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars A piece of Junk, September 29, 2009
This thing was so cheap that the batteries wouldn't stay in it (even with the door closed) and so the music would only play in short (I mean 1/2 second) bursts. Clearly I had been sent a product that had already been returned by someone else -- what a waste of my time -- my kid was in tears. When will companies stop trying to rip people off by trying to pass off obviously shoddy products that have already been deemed defective by someone else to a new consumer. This is my first and believe me my *last* experience with this vendor and this product.