Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Color: WhiteChange

on March 25, 2007
I bought this speaker to use around my apartment, it works great and has a good sound quality. I was worried that it might not work with my mp3 player, but I haven't had any problems. This is a great product, and I have told my friends to pick one up.
on October 15, 2007
I bought this as a b-day present for my 8 year old. It is great because she has a place to store her ipod shuffle and it is very basic for her to hook and unhook. She likes that she can carry it to whatever room she wants. Just beware if you are looking for a high qualtiy clear sounding product this is not for you, spend the extra $$ and get a better one. This serves it purpose for kids or tweens, but for adults the sound quality is muffled and slightly distorted but not enough for a kids to mind.
on August 25, 2008
I really like this product. I got it for use in my office. I have it sitting on my desk and I can hook up my MP3 player. It works great. It could use a bit better bass sound but for the price it works really well. It is also really cute and makes a good conversion piece on my desk. I have several co-workers who now want one.
on December 12, 2007
I bought a zadro speakerman for my self a few years ago, and recently purchased another for my nephew. I love the simplicity of it and the sound from the "foot" speakers is of pretty decent quality. Nice for sitting on the edge of a shelf to listen quietly to your Ipod.
11 comment3 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 21, 2013
The Zadro Speakerman Stereo Amplifier works fine with my iPod 4th gen. Separate audio tracks can be heard through the speakers. Although, the music quality is better from my iPhone 5 than from the Speakerman. Recommended for anyone looking for a speaker that is cute and inexpensive.
on March 20, 2014
I now have 3 of these speakers, they are great for my mp3 players, and my portable cd player. I would definetly buy this product again. Had trouble finding it, so I goggled the name of of my first one and found them on Amazon. Very pleased with purchase.
on December 15, 2014
Love it, it's a cute speaker option when you just want something to plug your mp3 player into and listen to you music at a low volume.
on January 18, 2013
This item was a disappointment. It has lots of static and is not very user friendly. I would not recommend it to anyone.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 28, 2014
No volume output at all needs batteries way too often and also does not sit stabil it is too wobbly!!!!
on September 29, 2009
This thing was so cheap that the batteries wouldn't stay in it (even with the door closed) and so the music would only play in short (I mean 1/2 second) bursts. Clearly I had been sent a product that had already been returned by someone else -- what a waste of my time -- my kid was in tears. When will companies stop trying to rip people off by trying to pass off obviously shoddy products that have already been deemed defective by someone else to a new consumer. This is my first and believe me my *last* experience with this vendor and this product.