5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!
this was the best purchase. I love being able to type just like on a real keyboard. I have never liked the onscreen kyeboards as my fingers hit way too many incorrect keys when I try to do it. and the fact that keys are real keys and not a silicone keyboard is fantastic. this is definitely worth every penny!!!!
Published on November 16, 2012 by StressedMom

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement
Unfortunately, this replaced one that I bought in
July that lost a key button and it wasn't able to "pop" back on.
Published on November 22, 2012 by Guinea Pig

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!, November 16, 2012
This review is from: Zagg FOLKYBWHT97 ZAGGkeys Solo for iPad 2 - Keyboard Only - White/Silver. (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Keyboard, March 30, 2013
Beautiful and useful addition to my iPad. Love the bluetooth capability, so useful in my classroom. Allows me to show student work instantly for immediate whole group reflection and instruction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Turns my iPad 2 into a laptop, December 17, 2012
I use it mainly with Evernote for studying. It does exactly what you think it would do by looking at its picture.

1.0 out of 5 stars over priced and never came, February 25, 2013
i bought the carbon fiber case and keyboard for myself months ago and it took a month to get here. so i was expecting it to take just as long for the white keyboard i bought for my wife. but it never came and it was really over priced but it was the only one that would ship overseas to my apo address. I WILL NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE AGAIN AND I HOPE NO ONE ELSE DOES !!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Replacement, November 22, 2012
Unfortunately, this replaced one that I bought in
July that lost a key button and it wasn't able to "pop" back on.

2.0 out of 5 stars Keyboard only, January 5, 2013
Item returned due to incorrect purchase. Thought item could snap on Ipad to make entire back & front protected .