5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement Bowls, April 11, 2010
This review is from: Zak Designs Assorted Yellow Bright, Set of 6 Bowls (Kitchen)
After 37 years, our Texasware mixing bowl gave up the ghost when it broke. Doing a search on the internet for something that was similar, we came across this item and immediately ordered it. Better than we expected, now, we have six bowls instead of one.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these bowls!, January 17, 2012
I'm not sure what to say about these bowls...They are perfect! They are equivalent to the heavy yellow/red/green/blue bowls from Tupperware 30 years ago, but so much better because they won't break! They are heavy when all stacked together, so don't keep them up on a shelf too high, but other than that - PERFECT! a bowl of every size for every kitchen need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wedding or shower gift., March 4, 2009
We have had our 6 bowl set for a few years now and use them several times a week. They still look like brand new. They store in the cabinet easily because they nest. Crate and Barrel use to carry them, but no longer. I was happy to find them on line. They make an excellent wedding gift. The happy couple will have them for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing set of bowls!, March 7, 2013
My girlfriend bought this set of bowls YEARS ago from Ross for like $20. They lasted and lasted, taking beatings and caked on food and looked new as they day she bought them. Fantastic set of bowls. Then a couple months back, the unthinkable happened: the cat knocked the second largest one from the counter, and it hit just right on the bottom edge and shattered into four pieces. I was in great despair, for what is a matching bowl set without one of the bowls?? But I saw on the website that Zak Designs has replacement parts for some of their sets, so I called and asked.

I was surprised to learn that not only did they have a replacement, but they would ship it to me, free of charge! That is some amazing customer service, they really went the extra mile for me, and that means a lot. As a result, I've started telling my friends about these amazing mixing bowls and giving them out as wedding presents. Simply superb bowls and a great company!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super bowls!, April 3, 2008
After searching the Internet for Zak Designs, I was happy to see Amazon offered the 6 pc set. I've had this set for years and will give this purchase as a gift. Love the multi colors/sizes and have found many uses for them. They're super durable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very sturdy. Love love love, July 5, 2014
Gorgeous color and the texture is delightful. Very sturdy. Love love love!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Bowls, February 3, 2014
I really like these bowls in fun colors; the only downside is that they are not microwaveable! If you can get past that, buy these bowls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of sizes!, December 10, 2013
My husband bought these for my birthday and i absolutely LOVE them! They are super colorful. I love the many sizes that come with it. Most sets I looked at didn't have the many range in sizes as this one does. The small ones are great for prep foods and dips & sauces.The large yellow one is great for mixing batters as it's big enough to hold a lot without spilling batter all over while mixing with a hand mixer. They are great for serving bowls while entertaing, they add a nice pop of color to the table.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mixing bowls, December 24, 2012
Michael D. Keener "MDK" (Cedar Mountain, NC United States) - See all my reviews
Excellent durable product. Believe these will last and hold up as long old set I bought 25 years ago. Not fond of the colors, but I didn't purchase them for decor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Be sure not to drop them!, December 30, 2011
I bought my bowl set several years back and they still look good today. Unfortunately, I dropped the red one just-so on a ceramic tiled floor and it shattered into pieces. I would have been more careful with it had I known it would do that. Now you know. May your lovely set stay complete for years to come. xo Mrs. L.

Zak Designs Assorted Yellow Bright, Set of 6 Bowls