Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

82%
18%

on March 26, 2012
I absolutely love this tray. I use it quite often when I want to carry food from the kitchen to the living room where sadly I eat most of my meals in front of the TV. LOL It has been great and I love the colors. When I have guests and I use it to carry drinks or snacks everyone comments on how fun the design of the tray is. I would buy another one too a little larger if they had it. It would be nice to have two sizes. I expect to get years of use out of this tray especially in the summer when I need carry food to the patio. It has definitely been a great value for the money.
on July 13, 2011
Ordered one for my niece as a housewarming gift and bought her some ZAK
tumblers so they can fill up their drinks and carry them
out to their deck on this beautiful tray...the colors are
exactly as pictured too. I am so happy to have stumbled upon
ZAK products here. They are really fun and cheery....good quality too!
on July 28, 2012
I wanted a plastic tray to put on the ottoman in the living room when having company for drinks & dinner. This is such a cool looking tray - I love it!! I've had several friends ask me where I got it. It was also very inexpensive and, of course, no tax and shipping!
on December 5, 2013
Love the colors and design. I ordered 3 and they are still in great shape. We use them all the time to transport food/food items to the backyard and back in.
on June 25, 2013
Given as a gift. Convenient size, fun design, colors just like shown online. Hard surface appears easy to clean but is very slick and drinks might slide.
on October 23, 2011
Who doesn't need a little color in their life??? We use these under the dog water bowls. Not the intended use, I know, but it adds a perfect splash of color and makes you smile.
on January 9, 2013
I bought this for a gift, it was cheerful and I loved giving it. I grouped it with colorful straws and bright green plastic cups.
on April 22, 2013
Got it for carrying food into the family room to eat and it also brightens up my kitchen when not being used.
on July 7, 2014
Wish there were more designs. These are perfect for messy kids. Wash well in dishwasher and look like new for a very long time.
on August 27, 2014
Gave this as a hostess gift. I liked it and wished I had one myself.