5.0 out of 5 stars This really works !!!!!
I feel a lot better since I started zalestra, no hot flashes, more energy and some weight loss. It really does work.
Published on July 2, 2005 by semosier

1.0 out of 5 stars SCAM!
Exhibit A:

Reviewer: Terri B. (Idaho) - See all my reviews

Published on March 14, 2007 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars This really works !!!!!, July 2, 2005

4.0 out of 5 stars Happy with Zalestra, February 18, 2006
I have read that often times menopause has an effect on the thyroid causing excessive weight gain if you're not careful during menopause.

I have no intention of letting my body fall apart during my menopause (which just started for me) It is a very unpleasant time in my life and I feel that Zalestra has atleast helped me with not gaining weight so far. My moods are still a rollercoaster ride although the lows haven't happened as often as I though they would like other women that are going through menopause too.

I will continue to take Zalestra till my menopause is over.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied!, April 3, 2006
I read on here that people were very disatisfied after taking it for a few days(get real)and in a few weeks. You have to give the product time. The first month..I felt nothing..the 2nd month..wow! I was a new person...and I have lost 22 lbs to boot!

1.0 out of 5 stars SCAM!, March 14, 2007
This review is from: Zalestra Dietary Supplement for Pre-Menopausal and Menopausal Weight Loss Capsules, 90-Count Bottle (Health and Beauty)
Exhibit A:

Reviewer: Terri B. (Idaho) - See all my reviews

Where do I start? Zalestra has been the only product that has been able to positively effect my menopausal symptoms. My doctor put me on 3 different pescription medications and nothing worked. My friend had been using Zalestra so I figured it couldn't hurt to give that a try. Like I said nothing else was working for me-in fact one drug made my symptoms even worse. Five weeks of taking Zalestra I am back to the old me again. This prooduct is really great and even my doctor told me to stick with it after he gave me my last physical. He he was impressed by the change with me and with the product. Thank you for this product!

Exhibit B:

Reviewer: Nadir Vijan (London) - See all my reviews

Where do I start?

Thank you for this product!

Exhibit C:

Reviewer: Vikki Y. (New) - See all my reviews

38 and starting the change

It's not fun being 38, having hot flashes and night sweats. Not to mention my moods are going completely bonkers on me and my energy is in the pits. I researched and came across Zalestra. I've only been taking it a week and quite frankly I can care less if I lose any weight on it. I'm not drenching the bed at night and my mood is so stable already. I love love love Zalestra!!!!! I feel so normal again.

Exhibit D:

Reviewer: C. Tillman - See all my reviews

It's not fun being 28, having hot flashes and night sweats. Not to mention my moods are going completely bonkers on me and my energy is in the pits. I researched and came across Zalestra. I've only been taking it a week and quite frankly I can care less if I lose any weight on it. I'm not drenching the bed at night and my mood is so stable already. I love love love Zalestra!!!!! I feel so normal again.

What a disgraceful display of web abuse!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great - but don't buy as a weight-loss answer only, March 15, 2006
Usually supplements take a while to work, but one week after starting this product I was ready to reorder. Didn't think anything could help the insomnia - and other symptoms were driving me crazy, too. Now I sleep straight through the night (!), not a single hot flash, mood is improved, and I've lost a pound or two. But many reviewers complain that they aren't losing LOTS of weight (one lady had 45 lbs to lose?). This isn't a diet product - or a stimulant. It helps you lose weight if you're doing OTHER things....exercise and eating right is always going to be the key to losing weight, this product just supplements your own good choices and efforts. It's not a magic pill - so don't expect that. But if you want hot flashes, night sweats, and insomnia to go away...give this a try!

4.0 out of 5 stars zalestra or red wine?, January 11, 2006
Menopause could have made me an alcoholic. I was feeling old, fat and ugly...and need I mention that my grand-daughter just got married? That can drive anyone to drink. Fortunately I have alot of people that care about me. My sister's mother-in-law recommended Zalestra. Since taking itI feel much better about myself and I actually have the energy to go to the health club in my condominium complex and swim like I used to. Oh and I am more pleasant to be around.

4.0 out of 5 stars Menopause weight gain coming off easily, February 1, 2006
This is by far the best weight loss supplement for my age group. I highly suggest it to ladies going through menopause. It most definately took the edge off and gave me the drive to exercise...and let me tell you, it takes some real motivation to get me to want to be active at this particular time in my life!

4.0 out of 5 stars Zalestra and Smoking, January 21, 2006
Evelyn (Harper's Ferry, WV) - See all my reviews
Product has been working at controlling my symptoms and I have also noticed that it gives me energy thoughout the day. My next goal is to stop smoking bacause my doctor said that smoking does tend to increase the severity of menopausal symptoms. I have had no problems though with the Zalestra being affected by it. That's going to be a hard one to kick because I have unfortunately been with this awful habit for nearly 35 years. My husband just kicked the habit cold turkey and I don't have that sort of will power. Anyone using the patch? If so, what has that been like for you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Zalestra is the best menopausal supplement, January 9, 2006
This product really worked for me. I have taken over the counter menopausal supplements and nothing has been as effective as Zalestra. I am extremely satisfied with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thanks to the makers of Zalestra...., February 6, 2006
Hats off to the makers behind this product. I am extremely careful about what I take. I thought I could get through "the change of life" without having to take anything to help my changing body cope with menopauseal symptoms especially weight gain. I struggle with weight gain as it is and when I hit menopause oh boy did I immediately feel the pounds sticking even more. As for my own personal menopause experience I first was always fatigued and very emotional really heavy mood swings thus taking away any motivation to exercise like I did before which was about 3x's a week. Now I'm back on track with my treadmill and not so blue of a mood. I really believe this product is helping me get through this period in my life without driving myself and my friends and family crazy. I love them and thank them for thier support :)