5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me
Felt really chilled out with this product. A little pricey but if it works I don't mind. Tried quite a few products and this seems the most effective
Published 11 months ago by Mary Wyatt. Mwyatt

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont Purchase!
The product is horrible and is a waste of money, it does nothing and does not help anxiety.
Published on October 5, 2010 by Taura King

1.0 out of 5 stars Dont Purchase!, October 5, 2010
This review is from: Zanaprin Relieve Stress Anxiety Panic Attacks (30 Tablets) (Health and Beauty)

1.0 out of 5 stars bad seller, June 15, 2013
Sold me an open container of zanaprin not as described. Wasted 43 dollars thanks for nothing. Desription was for unopened bottle and I got an opened bottle that was used I wasted my money this guy is a theif

1.0 out of 5 stars Nothing, March 26, 2014
This had absolutely no effect or change with feelings of stress. Actually paid for nothing, does not work do not buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars These things suck, April 25, 2014
I ordered these because of online reviews. They must be the ones that made these pills that do the 5 star ratings. They didn't do anything for me. Not only are they very expensive and only offered by this one company on here and their website, they don't work. Don't buy these-go to a doc for Anxiety.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't do p anything., February 15, 2014
Do not buy if you actually have anxiety. This will not do anything to help you. They're pretty much just sugar pills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me, September 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me, June 28, 2014
MR ADAM STOCKER (stevenage, herts United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I know there are some who state that it does nothing for them but from my personal experience it works each time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zanaprin works!!, January 10, 2014
This product works well for my wife. We depend on it to reduce her anxiety level. She has been using this product since we first found it last year. We highly recommend it. It's expensive but it works!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars is this helpful does it really work?, May 29, 2013
I'm looking for something to help me with my axiety panic attacks the last fews it's geting worse. I can't even keep a job. I was diagose with major depression and PTSD as well.

I don't have insurance so I'm looking for something that really works.

thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars I cannot say enough about this great product!, October 14, 2010
I have looked for many years to find a product that eases my anxiety the way Zanaprin does. I love the fact that there are no side effects but yet lifts my mood while alleviating the anxiety, panic attacks and stress I was dealing with. Although Zanaprin is a little pricey it's well worth every penny! It's given me a large portion of my life back. I really don't care what others say about Zanaprin because NO ONE can tell me it does not do what it's supposed to! Try it and see...You'll be glad you did.

Rate and Discover Movies