Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Black Friday egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Deals Gifts for Her Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Classics and Essentials in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Deals on DOTD

on January 10, 2005
This is an awesome set. My 7 year old daughter is so happy with it. She loves bandaging up her doll (and her stuffed animals, too.) and placing them in the bed and charting their progress. Sometimes there are even "emergencies" that require her to go barrelling down the hallway pushing the bed to the "ER" in her room. It is very well built. I'm so pleased with the quality and value.
on December 26, 2004
This was a Santa gift for our 3 year old.It is easy to put together,and a terrific price.Our 3 year old loves it,she pushes the hospital bed around the house,plays doctor.She loved this gift.
on November 29, 2004
I would recommend anyone to get this toy, my 2 year old simply loves it she pretends that her dad is sick not her baby born. He has to lie in bed and she takes his tempreture and listens to his heart beat then lets him know that he mustn't move she going to fetch the medication. This is a good developmental toy aswell...lots of imagination is used by the child and the product is quite durable. The hospital bed gets wheeled round the house with baby born in it.
on June 22, 2005
We bought this toy for our 3 year old daughter after we had to take her to ER at Children's Hospital for stiches. Ever since the tramatic experience, she has been playing doctor for most of the day. Just about every dolly in our house have been wheeled around in the hospital bed, bandaged up, and have received stiches now too. THis is not your ordinary toy!! It is very top quality with tons of imaginative play. The accessories are alot of fun. There is a water spray bottle, a tylonol bottle with dropper that holds water , a medicine bottle (ours holds cake sprinkles) a stethoscope that makes 3 sounds (heartbeat, sleeping noice, or cough) and more. A big roll of cotton bandage ribbon is included. My daughter has wrapped this around many dollies legs and arms for casts. The hospital bed has wheels on it and a very well made comforter and pilllow and mattress. The doctor kit case is pink and beautiful. Sometimes our older daughters pretend our 3 year old is sick and sometimes Daddy gets a check-up too. My daughter has not stopped playing with this toy since she received it. Great Toy!
on December 26, 2004
Poor, poor baby has been sick for two days now. She gets wheeled around from room to room. She has had numerous visits from all of her other stuffed animal and doll friends. The doctor takes all vital her signs every few minutes and gallons of medicine have gone down her throat.

This is a wonderful toy. My daughter got this for Christmas and is still playing with it a day later; a very good sign. The pieces of the doctor's kit are a good size and not flimsy. I would suggest this for any parent who is interested in encouraging pretend play even if your child doesn't have a Baby Born doll. it's a good size for any baby doll including the American Girl Bitty Baby dolls.
on June 13, 2005
This is a very fun toy because you can wheel your doll around. use the syringe to inject medicine into her! I also bought the Baby Born feeding set with this toy because Baby Born needed a present for her sickness. I like to wheel the hospital bed around. My Baby Born doll plays around with her teddy in the hospital bed!
on July 11, 2006
i revewd fisher price makovr anjelica.anjelica had are baby boy and had him in this bed with this docter was nice because are gynocologist seymor burns gave her an epidurul and mediciens and took care of her.he used this set and said it was the best set out there.i agree.without the medicien are baby wouldnt be here.he used a vacuum extracter.this set made my wife happy.anjelicas reviewing it.i love her.

ANJELICA:I delivrd are baby boy yesterday. i was in laber for 14 hours and i couldnt do it without these medciens.the bed was comfy and so was the gown.the vaccum extractor was nice.nurse barbie sewd up my tear.the medicens taste nice and the bed is nice.i highly reccomend this to people with anjelica dolls that are pregnant.i love this and couldnt do without it.i was fixed in a second and are baby was healthy too.this was used in the sweet streets hopital,which you need too.i love my husband and are baby.bless you.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2005
My daughter, DJ, just got this for her 3rd birthday, and she loves it, she has the little mommy baby doll, and all kinds of clothes for it, she pretends it's sick, has broken arm, leg, and anything she can think of, she loves this! I think it's great because she pretends to have surgery so she can roll it into the surgery room (she doesn't really take it apart and do real surgery, she pretends) she loves that doll, when we go to the mall, she has her GRACO stroller and pushes it around, she pretends it's her daughter, she named her Nicole, I'm glad a company finally makes good toys, little mommy strollers, highchairs, cribs, and swing are just crappy, I'd recommend baby born stuff and GRACO stuff, they don't rush while making it, they take their time and make it worth the job.
on January 11, 2007
The bed has since been tossed to the side. As a mother, I do not feel it is very sturdy. The frame consistently comes's a molded plastic construction. The doctor bag with accessories were my children's favorite part and they still play with it two years later. I guess for them, it was an ok item. As a parent I suppose I have higher expectations for items that I pay for. In the end, it matters most if they enjoy it and they seem to have used it a lot so I give it a middle of the line rating...3 stars.