4.0 out of 5 stars Who knew so much was going on during that blackout?
One thing for sure about Carol Higgins Clark's books, you sure do get a swarm of characters. In Zapped they enter and depart the stage just long enough to display one or two facets of their character. Like flakes in a snowstorm, no sooner do you think you make one out than another looms into view. In addition to our old friends, Regan and Jack, we have Kit and Billy,...
Published on October 22, 2008 by Ralph White

1.0 out of 5 stars My first and last
This was the first Carol Higgins Clark book that I have read and I'm afraid that it will be my last. Admittedly this book is a quick read so you don't waste too much time on it, but I suspect that it was very quickly written too.
The tone of the writing suggest a mildy talented teenager is writing the book. There are far too many characters who all seem to...
Published on September 9, 2008 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun and exciting Regan Reilly story, November 18, 2008
I was surprised to see so many negative reviews for this book. I don't think Carol Higgins Clark is trying unsuccessfully to be her mother. I think she is just writing her own fun mysteries. Sure there's a lot of coincidences that just plain wouldn't happen in real life, but the Regan Reilly series is heartwarming and funny and that's what I look for in a mystery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast Moving. Held my interest., July 8, 2014
Fast Moving. Held my interest.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just love her book and I hope to read them all, July 6, 2014
This review is from: Zapped (Regan Reilly Mysteries, No. 11) (Mass Market Paperback)
Very interesting story. Kept you reading and reading. I finished it in on sitting. Just love her book and I hope to
read them all eventually

5.0 out of 5 stars Carol Higgins Clark without Mary, March 2, 2014
I really enjoyed Zapped and it whet my appetite to try other Regan Reilly Mysteries since this was No. 11. I'll have to explore and see her character develop.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fun book to read., February 24, 2014
This is another excellent book by Carol Higgins Clark. I really enjoyed this one. It was hard to put it down.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fun,light read, February 6, 2014
This book was so fun and had some fun and exciting twists; I read it while I was at chemo with my husband and it provided a great diversion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Zapped, October 16, 2013
I love Carol Higgins Clark, and if you follow Regan Riley, you will want to read this. I love the twists and turns she takes with the story line. Just when you think you have it figured out, something changes.

I also love the relationship Regan has with her parents and her husband. It's fun to see them working together and the trust and respect Regan has for others.

Can't wait to read the next book in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Zapped mystery novel, October 10, 2013
Have been a fan of Carol Higgins Clark and have purchased a number of her books or gotten some as gifts.

4.0 out of 5 stars A relaxing read, September 6, 2013
Donna Medlin (Springfield, MO USA) - See all my reviews
It was a short fun read. Although not an extremely intricate plot it had enough twists to keep one's attention.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read!, August 18, 2013
Another great book by Carol Higgins Clark. A quick page turner that's hard to put down. She is never a disappointment and makes you want more of her Regan Rielly mysteries.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 48 | Next ›

Zapped (Regan Reilly Mysteries, No. 11)
Zapped (Regan Reilly Mysteries, No. 11) by Carol Higgins Clark (Mass Market Paperback - January 27, 2009)
$7.99