Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on March 5, 2010
This zapper does exactly what it is designed to do. It integrates the Wii remote and nun chuk, which is especially useful in shooting games.

How much it assists the player will vary. I started playing Call of Duty before I received the zapper and got accustomed to shooting without it. When the zapper arrived, there was a bit of an adjustment period, but not too bad.

It works well, appears to be made well, and was reasonably priced when compared to similar units at retail locations. I recommend it.
on June 5, 2010
I purchased it about a week ago and i received it today in the mail, came in actual box but its a off brand but i guess i didn't pay attention to details. Great condition, handle after an hour of gameplay and it will make your wrist a little tired. Everything else works well and has a compartment to store the cord for the nunchaku. worth every penny!
on May 24, 2011
I first thought that I was getting a real steal on a pair of Nintendo Wii Zappers. They arrived at my home wrapped in bag garbage bags & looked like kilos of drugs you see on TV. I opened the package to find what looked like a cheap knock off from some 3rd world country.

Upset, I opened one, pulled it out, and found it was almost exactly the same as my original Wii Zappers I already had (and have confused the two many times). They are constructed w/ reasonably good materials.

They don't accept a Wii Controller w/ rechargeable batteries (but neither do the Original Nintendo Wii Zappers).

I think they work every bit as well as the originals and now all of us get to play!
11 comment11 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2011
This "unofficial" Wii Zapper does a very good job at emulating the gun shooting experience with the Nintendo Wii. If you have any aversion towards the genuine Wii Zapper, you will surely encounter the same problems with this. Constructed out of very sturdy plastic, it feels very comfortable in the hands. The zapper also improves shooting accuracy in a marginal degree.

Quality and Build: 8/10

Ease of Use: 9/10

Design: 9/10

Overall: 9/10
on November 17, 2012
Exactly what my wife wanted for her games. Arrived quickly and as described. I will definately be ordering from this company in the future.
on August 31, 2011
My son needed this for his hunting games. It was a perfect fit and I have not had any issues with it. I would recommend this item.
VINE VOICEon December 25, 2013
I should have known better than to buy this zapper because it was not manufactured by Wii. I took a chance, though, because the majority of the reviews were really good; the poor reviews were several years old. I figured they'd improved. (Not to mention, the ones made by Wii were upwards of $50 when I purchased this one). Unfortunately, with this one, they didn't. This zapper is fickle...it works at times, at others it does not...it just freezes on the screen, or it goes completely whacky and is all over the screen. Very seldom, is it doing what it's supposed to be doing. It was a gift for Christmas, which is really frustrating. Back it goes. I'll wait to see if the real Wii zappers come down in price after the holiday.
on June 12, 2013
It came very quickly, faster than the things I ordered from Amazon, and the remote and nunchuck snap in nicely. Love it, we can use it for any game and it's very convenient! 5 stars for sure.
on December 30, 2010
Improves Shooting accuracy!!

I got my Wii Zapper with the Link's Crossbow Training Game, and I've used it with all the shooting games that I have and it works Excellent!
11 comment6 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2015
It DOSENT work, you can se clearly is a Chinese BAD quality product. The control does not match 100% so the gun button doesn't click into the control button so I can't shoot..

Lost of money.. BUY NINTENDO ORIGINAL... This is crap