5.0 out of 5 stars I bought 2 of these and I love them.
I bought 2 of these, whiite and black, and I love both, I gave the white one to my mother, not because I didn't like it, just because it was so beautiful and colorful that was perdect for mothers day. I bought size L, I'm 5.1 and 155, not skiny girl and it fit nicely and roomy.
Published 6 months ago by Mariu

3.0 out of 5 stars Colors are true to the picture, design is pretty.
I ordered big because of the previous reviews and now I regret it. The top is nice, colors are true to the picture, but it is not an off the shoulder top, just a round neckline and no way to hang it off the shoulder unfortunately.
Published 5 months ago by Amanda

5.0 out of 5 stars I bought 2 of these and I love them., May 11, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! Bohemian Mom!, May 18, 2014
What a great find and Zeagoo had the right fit I needed. I took a chance and went for the Asian-XL, and I am tall, 5"9 , size 16, and it's just beyond what to be expected and I just love it! This is actually, now that I think about it the third item I have bought from Zeagoo, and this is the first clothing piece , so expect me to be purchasing more bohemian wear! Oh, mom of twin teen sons age 15 LOL Thank you Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, July 2, 2014
This is my first purchase from Zeagoo. My shirt arrived sooner than I expected..and I LOVE IT! It is so beautiful and I have had many compliments. It is more of a light green instead of turquoise, as shown in picture, but I still love it. I know the style is meant to be loose fitting...I ordered the Large just because of some other reviews..and I would've been fine with a Med. I am 5'8" and about 150 for reference. I have already ordered another color in Med. and am already looking at some of their other styles. The price is great. The shirt is so pretty and very comfy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this top., May 21, 2014
This is my second top from Zeagoo and I love ,love their batwing tops. The top is different than in the picture, round neck, not off the shoulder has I had hoped but I love it just the same. Color is more green then blue.

5.0 out of 5 stars blouse, June 18, 2014
Of course you get what you pay for and this is not the most well made . The hem is just stitched so hope it doesn't come out.. I got an xl and wear between 14-16.. I love the colors and the fact that it is really cute on and so cool.. living in az is horrible and this is a wonderful blouse with a little chamosole or knit sleeveless shirt.. I will buy another from this co.

3.0 out of 5 stars Colors are true to the picture, design is pretty., June 12, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleased, May 19, 2014
I ordered the top it runs true to size I'm 5/4 tall 140 lbs and it's huge on me contacted the seller heard back the next day explained the shipping was very high so I excepted 40 percent of what I paid back to my account I will be shopping from Zeagoo often

5.0 out of 5 stars Soon as I received it I wore it the next day, May 16, 2014
Another great spring summer top. The color the value so versatile not overly expensive fitting right in to my budget. It wasn't the longest wait ever to receive it. Its an oversized top and it flows. The material is soft and thin a good kind of thin and it goes with everything. I gotta reorder soon cause my mom wants one.

1.0 out of 5 stars WAY too WIDE and WAY too SHORT compared to photo, September 12, 2014
This shirt is SUPER SUPER Wide and SUPER SUPER short. It DEFINITELY doesn't fit like the picture and unfortunately when I tried to return it they would not because they said that since it ships internationally I would have to cover the shipping and would therefore be spending the same amount in shipping that I would be getting back for the return. Their advice was to give it to someone who it would fit... unfortunately I do not know anyone who is 3 1/2 feet wide and 4 feet tall. SO disappointed because I love the shirt in the photo. Good luck

5.0 out of 5 stars Get one in every color for plus size girls!!, May 13, 2014
I got the black one with the white lace pattern. My husband liked it more than a shirt I spent $150 on at a boutique!! it fits really good it's wide but not too long and drapes really nicely