5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!
I was very pleased about this item. Although it was packaged weirdly in the parcel. It was kind flattened which created a dent. But it can easily be fixed if you iron it a bit or bend it a bit. The shipping took about 2 weeks which is really fast! I will buy a beige one some other time :)
Published 7 months ago by Kitty

1.0 out of 5 stars make sure it comes in a box!!!!
the person who sold me this hat put it in a plastic bag for it to get smashed and ruined in the mail! and it is UNFIXABLE i have seriously tried all i can to fix it with out damaging it and it just looks like crap.

if you can get it shipped to you in a box that will protect it id would get it .

i feel like its just common sense to ship a hat in a...
Published 4 months ago by HellCat

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars make sure it comes in a box!!!!, April 23, 2014

i feel like its just common sense to ship a hat in a box.
i was really excited for this hat... now im just sad :(

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, January 25, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars It shipped quickly., January 8, 2014
I was surprised hon how fast it came. Especially when it was from Hong Kong. I got it in about 5 days. The only problem I had was the packaging. I would've put it in a box since its a hat. I only say this because wool hats crease easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars super cute hat, December 24, 2013
what can i say, i love this hat!!!!!!!!! great buy for the price! it makes any outfit look cute! happy with my purchase :}

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, compliment magnet!, January 10, 2014
I was so worried this wouldn't fit my big old head,but it did! Make sure you measure the circumference of your head so that you won't be disappointed if it doesn't fit. I got it in black and it shipped a week or two after placing the order, which was practically a month ahead of the arrival date. Also I just freaking love it and it's a great accessory that adds cuteness to every outfit, whippings free too so that's a plus!

2.0 out of 5 stars Shipped... in a bag?, June 26, 2014
Okay, so i'll give this hat 2 stars. Will I ever wear this hat in public? No. It came stuffed in my mailbox, and once i saw that I knew it was all over for this poor little hat. Before I opened it, I thought it might have a slight chance because the bag was so big. Let me tell you, when I bought this hat I expected it to be like... A fedora, okay. But no. I opened up this HUGE bag and saw the actual item was really stuffed in this little tiny bag. I took it out, and it was so folded that there was lines in the hat that wouldn't come out. The ears are VERY tiny, and barely even noticeable so it basically just looks like your wearing a very deformed bucket hat. I wouldn't even call it a bucket hat, I don't know what to call it. Anyway, I won't be buying from this seller anytime soon. If you want a hat, make sure it comes from a seller who will at least ship it in a box, not fold it in half and stick it in a ziplock bag. Also, the rim is soooo uneven. In some spots it doesn't even look like there is a rim, to be honest.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST HAT EVER, March 25, 2014
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, THIS HAT. I LOOK ADORABLE IN IT. WOULD DEFINETLY ADVISE ANY ONE INTERESTED IN IT TO BUY IT.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, March 18, 2014
This hat arrived way before I expected it too. I was also worried about the sizing, I thought it might be small, but it fits perfectly! I love it! The quality is also much higher than I expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Little Hat, February 8, 2014
First of all, it arrived about two weeks sooner than expected which was a lovely surprise. It is not packaged in any sort of way that would facilitate keeping it's shape, however, so be prepared to do a little damage control once you've received it. The color is as represented (maybe a tiny bit darker) and the fit is nice (fits snugly right on the top of my head, sitting just above the ears). Overall, cute as can be and pleased.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good hat if not crumpled beyond repair., July 29, 2014
If hat arrives without being crumpled beyond repair, it is a fun hat. Unfortunately, twice it was sent and the only shape it holds is that of all of the crumples

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›