Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on July 3, 2011
It has been about 5 years since I bought one of these units used, and it has been a real workhorse. I print about 30-50 labels a day, 5 days a week, and this little printer has performed flawlessly. It takes up very little space, and it's cheap to operate. I pay only for the labels (no ink). Be sure to shop around a lot for the labels, as there is a huge disparity in pricing, especially if you are going to buy them in case lots. Also, FedEx and UPS will provide you with free labels if you are using their shipping service.

It needs very little in the way of maintenance. Just blow it out once in a while with compressed air and gently wipe down the print head with 90% alcohol. FedEx provides special cleaning pads for this purpose, which you can run through the printer to clean the print head (free).
on February 22, 2013
best printer you can imagine! saves money and time. We ship lots of pkgs out and this just spits them out so effortlessly!
on April 16, 2010
Fast printing and Thermal means NO INK REQUIRED! Love this and use it everyday for US postage USPS.
on December 25, 2013
The unit arrived in the specified time. I got on the internet and located the drivers, set it up and plugged it in. It has worked flawlessly.
I would recommend this to anyone that needs to print a lot of postage lables. We use it on stamps.com and it is supported.
on August 12, 2013
This little printer is awesome. I create labels and packing slips for $0.02 each and I don't have to worry about ink costs at all. The only thing I have to worry about is the amount of labels I have left in stock. You can change up the speed and darkness of your print with the printer. The driver that was included with mine didn't work properly for ebay or shipstation, but shipstation has a good guide with a proper driver that will run and print correctly. I like that this can batch a lot of labels and packing slips at once with ease.

TLDR; Save time and money with this Zebra!
on April 19, 2013
Re: "We figure we save about $400 in shipping costs every month by using a thermal printer, free UPS labels and a USPS affiliate program."

I also print my labels using this printer and a USPS affiliate program, but I USE ROLLS OF LABELS THAT I BUY AND PAY FOR. Paying for labels is one of the costs of doing business.

UPS labels are free only for printing UPS labels -- NOT USPS labels. You can buy reasonably priced labels for this printer via Amazon 10 Rolls of 475 4x6 Direct Thermal Labels Zebra 2844 Eltron, and feel good shipping your package knowing that UPS and its logo aren't already printed on the labels you're using for USPS mail. Whenever I receive a package on which a UPS label has been used for USPS shipping, I always question the integrity of a shipper who would steal, er, misuse labels to save money.

That being said, I bought my used LP2844 printer over seven years ago. The printing is crisp, the labels look professional, and using rolls of labels is a LOT quicker and easier than using a regular printer and printing on a sheet of labels or, even worse, plain paper.

I am thankful for my printer every day.
on December 9, 2011
Super great customer service!! Called for a small issue with my printer and they helped me right the way! Very helpful! Thank you very much!! 5 stars!
on November 29, 2012
Great condition, good customer support and works perfectly. What else could we ask for. Recommend this product if you do a lot of shipping.
on February 21, 2016
Excellent product and even more superior customer service from Hippovariety.
on December 21, 2015
The unit came with everything promised, what more could you ask for!