Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Zebra DNA Luxfer L6X Aluminum CO2 Tanks with CGA320 on/off Valve (5 LB, Brushed)
|Price:||$65.50 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$24.45 (27%)|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Cylinders are made from Luxfer's exclusive L6X® alloy, a proprietary version of 6061-T6 specially optimized by Luxfer metallurgists to improve its durability, fracture toughness and resistance to tearing and cracking. More than 40 million L6X cylinders in service around the world have an exemplary record for safety and dependability.
- Highly corrosion-resistant interior and exterior-ideal for wet gases
- Cylinders perform well at low temperatures.
- Lightweight--up to 40 percent lighter than comparable steel cylinders.
- Consistent weight.
- Thick, consistent walls resist damage.
- Cylinders meet or exceed all regulatory standards worldwide.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 5 LB
Top Customer Reviews
Finally had to refill the tank, after making score of liters of carbonated water. Refill was 13 bucks! If you have a Sodastream carbonator, a tank like this will save you big money over time.
Be sure to weigh it before and after you get it filled to make sure they put enough gas in it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Tank arrived in excellent / brand new condition. It looks great.Published 20 days ago by Jacob Wieberdink
Great looking tank, I even got complimented when I dropped it off to get filled. Build quality is great and fit in my kegerator perfectly!Published 23 days ago by Chad B
Perfect for my aquarium CO2 injection. Just make sure you fill it at a facility that doesn't swap out your new beautiful tank for an ugly beat up steel tank. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Fab Philly