Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Zebra Mask : Latex Animal Mask
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 3, 2013
This zebra head mask is a fun, unique twist on the classic brown horse head mask.
I ordered it October 24th and it got here today, November 3rd, which is super quick coming from China!

The mask itself is very sturdy and quite detailed, and there's a generous amount of hair on the mane. It seems like a thick rubber; it probably won't tear easily either.

True, it does smell like plastic/chemicals when you first open the package, but it is made of latex, so that's to be expected. It isn't overwhelming once you wash it and you do get used to it.

I can't wait to use this for so many shenanigans.

Wonderful product, thanks so much! 10/10!
review image review image
on October 17, 2014
As soon as I put this mask on a wild lion jumped at me and bit off a part of my leg. I live in Ohio. This is not ok.
on January 6, 2014
The mask looks good but the odor coming from it is noxious! I washed it with a solution of dish soap and water but it did not help. We left it in the garage for almost four weeks to air out, but still the smell is so strong we cannot leave it in the house. My son, who has another animal head mask and loves it, asked me to return this because the smell was more than he can stand. It cannot be worn!
on April 20, 2014
I got this in the mail and immediately started showing up to concerts events and parties with it. It's a smash hit and creeps out everyone, I would wipe down the inside once you get it though, it stinks and has a fine powder in it.
on February 16, 2015
Day 2 in the safari: I think I am getting used to the noxious smell, or I have emptied out my stomach. It is all good now, so I decide to carefully make my way into the zebra colony. Well, they have all kind of scattered as I approach, but then so have the giraffes nearby. Is it the unblinking eye, or... then I have a distinct feeling that I am being followed, turning around I see that I am surrounded by a pack of li...
on August 20, 2015
It's a zebra mask, what's more fun than that! My husband loves waking up to find me staring at him with this on. LOL! I purchased it and while it took probably a month and half to get it, it was worth it for a gag if your not in hurry. I think it took so long because it shipped from China. Needs time to air out, plastic smell is VERY strong. Eyes are just the same plastic as the mask, while they appear in this picture to be more realistic. The holes to see out are the nostrils and visibility is pretty much impossible. Still a hoot though!!
on November 17, 2015
This. Well, other reviews are correct, it smells like the demons of hell. It's a little misshapen from sitting in a box. One eye is more popped out. HOWEVER I don't think I've ever had so much fun! I wore it at work, scared a manager (imagine coming around a corner to see THIS right in your face), got some laughs. Then I wore it to a party. Drinking water from a glass has never been more hilarious. I came home smelling like a zebra because, lets be real, it's SWEATY in the mask. My closet smells like turpentine, but I still would buy this again.
review image
on January 26, 2016
This is a great mask for the price. We bought this to add to the collection our kids are building up. The quality seems good. This fits kids to adults. The only con I have is the smell. The other masks that we own were not this strong once we received them. Other than that this would make a great addition to your mask collection.
on December 22, 2015
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend. It obviously smells very much like latex. I recommend airing it out before use. Even after airing out, it will make your skin smell like a latex glove. The smell is to be expected, so no complaints there. I do wish, however, that the mane wasn't quite so flimsy. It doesn't seem like it's fixed to the mask very well, and the hair feels very cheap. None of it had fallen out, but it could be a bit better.
on January 23, 2016
Oh man, I love this thing.

I purchased this for a halloween concert my universities band had going on. I, being the pianist, decided to go in the traditional tuxedo attire, however added this great accessory to my uniform. While it is almost impossible to see anywhere but a small square directly in front of you(which is why I gave it 4 stars), it makes the topic of conversation for weeks to come.