|Brand Name||Zebra Pen|
|Item Weight||4.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.5 x 6 x 7.5 inches|
|Item model number||46881|
|Number of Items||1|
|Ink Color||Black, Blue, Red, Light Green, Orange, Fuchsia, Navy, Cobalt, Mahogany & Forest|
|Manufacturer Part Number||46881|
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Zebra Sarasa Rapid Dry Ink Gel Retractable Pen, 0.7mm, Fashion Assorted, 10 Pack (46881)
|You Save:||$6.20 (44%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Sarasa Gel Retractable Pens contain a smooth-flowing, water-based, pigment gel ink
- Soft rubber grip provides writing comfort and control
- Smooth gel ink delivers scratch-free writing
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
- 14 Vibrant Colors For Maximum Creativity and Organization
- 0.5mm, 0.7mm, and 1.0mm Point Sizes
- Also Available In Sarasa SE Model
Zebra Gel Pen
Hassle-Free. Expressive Color.
For the Chief Home and Work Organizers, the Sarasa line delivers a flowing ink experience, Rapid Dry Ink Technology, and noticeable color vibrancy allowing for maximum creativity and organization. Dries in less than a second, in an instant on most surfaces, allowing for quick and easy color coding and creative expression.
- No Smears. No Smudges.
- Rapid Dry Ink Technology Dries In Less Than a Second on Most Surfaces
- Ideal for the left handed!
No Smear. No Smudge.
The Left-Hander’s Best Friend! Rapid Dry Ink technology provides a quick drying solution. Who has time to wait for ink to dry? Who wants to deal with smudging? Now Sarasa provides a new gel rapid dry ink technology that provides the smoothest, most colorful and fastest drying ink.*
Calling All Organizers!
Available in 14 vibrant colors that enable you to organize: from color coding the classroom to organizing your files at home! Three point sizes (0.5mm, 0.7mm, 1.0mm) featuring Rapid Dry Ink technology will eliminate the stress of the smudge commonly experienced when looking for the smooth stroke of a gel pen!
Tried and True!
* Independently tested by an accredited lab to be faster or equal dry time to top selling branded gel pens on 9 common writing surfaces, including greeting cards. Dry time can vary and is dependent on a number of variables including pressure applied while writing and surface.
Top Customer Reviews
I bought these to use with my ever-growing "to do" list of chores - I use the colors to categorize chores and organize my thinking. I really just bought these at random, figuring I'd make the best of whatever I got, but I *love* these Zebra pens so much that I'm thinking of using them for all my writing, not just list-making.
1. Readable: Most assorted color sets have at least two or three colors that are so light, you can barely read them. Not so here - even the lightest colors (orange and lime green) are easy to read, so you really are getting 10 pens here, not 8 and two junk pens.
2. No-Smear: A lot of gel pens seem to "bleed" all over the page, or take forever to dry and smear whenever you turn the page, but these Zebra pens dry almost instantly - I've yet to cause any smears.
3. No-Cap: Retractable, so there's no cap to lose or accidentally knock off.
4. Comfortable: The rubber grip is very comfortable and smooth - no ridges, bumps, or anything fancy to get on your nerves.
5. Easy Writing: The points are just perfect on these. Sometimes I struggle with certain brands of roller ball pens, or maybe the pen has to be held at a "just so" angle, but these write splendidly no matter how you hold them.
~ Ana Mardoll
Like all gel pens, you have to let the ink dry. My lefty girlfriend doesn't like these pens because it's too easy for her hand to get ink on it and for the writing to get smeared. I'm a righty, so it's fine for me.
Another downside is that the ink goes by too fast. I'm constantly writing things down at work, and the ink in one pen rarely makes it to the two-week mark. That may be long for you, but for me, I wish it lasted longer. However, the .7mm lines do look very nice.
Also, be careful where you buy this pen. I bought a full box of them at a very low price from an alternate seller on here, and the pens are junk. They must be 2nd quality pens: the clickers jam and ink goes up the barrel until it starts spilling out the top. My recommendation is to buy from Zebra (which I think is the default seller for this item).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Some of the pens feel like they're different sizes and some of them don't write clearly as the other ones.Published 4 days ago by Sohel Ali
Some of the best ink pens you will buy. Buy them from the Zebra seller. This is my second time buying this set.Published 5 days ago by Bookguy99
I love these!! They write well, and the ink dries very quickly. As a lefty, they really are wonderful because I don't smear the ink as I'm writing with these. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Eric1991
We bought these pens so we could write on photographs. Unfortunately, these pens skip a lot, and the final product is not acceptable. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Island guy
I have ordered these pens 2-3x and now my boyfriend asks me to order them. Love the multiple shades of blue, pink and purple and light green never seem to get used as much.... Read morePublished 16 days ago by Carrie