5.0 out of 5 stars GLAMOROUS!!!!!!
Everything I wanted and more!!! I had been searching for a long time for a zebra print backpack and this was beyond my expectations. It is super sturdy and very cute!!!!!
Published on November 24, 2009 by Alice Ciocci

3.0 out of 5 stars Sewing quality
This bag is cute and my daughter loves it, however, the seams are ripping out. She has used it for 3 months and I've had to repair the seam holding the strap to the bag and sew the pocket back on.
Published 19 months ago by Amber Finch

5.0 out of 5 stars GLAMOROUS!!!!!!, November 24, 2009
This review is from: JGarden Children's and Teens' Zebra Print School Backpack (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect backpack!, August 18, 2010
My 5 year old HAD to have this backpack for kindergarten. It's so cute, made from great material and seems pretty durable. She loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great backpack!!, July 2, 2010
The backpack arrived right on time and was in perfect condition! I would gladly do business with this seller again, and would highly recommend them to customers!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BUY!!, September 22, 2012
This bag is made very well and has held up to all the heavy books being carried in it. I would buy this again easily!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great school back pack for a girl!, September 5, 2012
I bought this back pack for my daughter who started second grade this year. She loves it and it holds all of her binders, notebooks, library books, whatever she needs! It has a pouch on the side for her water bottle too and fits her small frame perfectly. It appears to be made well and should last through the school year!

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present!, January 10, 2013
Gave this backpack to my 6 year old niece for christmas. She loved it and she is now using it for school! The backpack looks great, in very good condition. Looks durable as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sewing quality, December 3, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it., April 19, 2013
Very Sturdy, cute, and doesnt hurt my shoulders. I like it too because it hasnt worn out or ripped! :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Better for pre-school kids, September 17, 2012
I wasn't impressed~ I had searched under high school backpacks, and this was an option. It looked good online, but in person, it looked cheap, and childish. The strap broke after three days of use. I don't recommend for anyone over the age of 8.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pack, July 22, 2013
It is just the right size for school, And has pads on the back so it is a little easier on the kids. Nothing fancy, Just a very basic pack but it seems sturdy enough.

Rate and Discover Movies