Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

on April 12, 2013
This case fits my Tab Nero 7 inch tablet perfectly. It is of higher grade than others tablet cases I have used. The elastic band to keep the case closed is perfect. I can clip a stylus on the side and am ready to go. And the openings are in the right places.
on February 13, 2013
Bought these for our 2 Zeepads. They fit perfectly, all the pertinent holes line up, and they feel sturdy. If they end up not surviving the abuse of our 3 and 5 year olds, I will make an addendum to this review...but so far, I really think they are great!
on February 28, 2013
This is the second case protector that I have purchased for 3 zeepads and I must say it is by far the best. The others we have are okay, but the tablets are still to small for the cases, this one however is a perfect fit. I couldn't be more pleased.
on December 26, 2013
It fits it perfect, took some time to get it but it came in perfect conditions, all the holes line up great, except for the SD card, to put in or take out you have to take it out of the case. very strong made should protect in case i drop it
on October 10, 2013
Purchased for a Pipo S1, this case is perfect. True, it does not have the auto on/off feature... but it was not made for the Pipo, so I did not expect it. What a got was a case for my son's 7" tablet that fits quite nicely, and offers reasonable protection. It would be silly to spend $20 on a tablet cover when the tablet investment was only $100.
on August 11, 2013
This product fits like a wonderful glove to my android, For real leather, it is such a very good price.
on February 22, 2014
This cover was listed on the same page as the tablet i ordered my wife. It was listed in the "others also purchased" section at the bottom and it said it fit 7" tablets including the one i was purchasing. It finally arrived from China 10 days after the tablet and it doesn't fit the tablet. It's about 1/8" to small. Returning if I can.
on April 2, 2013
I purchased a tab nero for a friend (he could not have my Kindle fire HD, that is exclusively mine, I love my Kindle) and thought it would be nice to get a cover for it, also, so I bought this. It fit on the tablet perfectly. It looked abit flimsy til I placed it on the tablet and it all came into shape. Its very nice, durable and comfortable to the touch. It may not be a fancy $69 one but it does exactly the same thing a $69 one would do. He loves it, so I do too.
on October 7, 2013
This cases were cheap (inexpensive) but then so was the Tablet (.Tab X2). The expose all the right buttons, close tightly and protect the tablet. That's all I was looking for and this does that. I have two of these for the two .Tab Nero tablets my children have.
on May 8, 2013
This case fits my iRulu, 7", dual front and rear camera tablet like a dream - I needed a case that could accommodate the dual cameras. I searched amazon for hours before this case was found and I am very happy with this product. Since putting this case on the tablet was dropped by my 4yr old son and no damage. Generally a good product