5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Eye Popping Color - Great Swim Suit
This form sitting suit is far less minimal than a Speedo and fits like square cut briefs without the "show to much" aesthetic. The color is incredibly vibrant and the look, very 1950's - the front tie adds a bit of pizzazz too.

Published 13 months ago by Peter Suslock

3.0 out of 5 stars You know what these are when you're buying them
Published 11 months ago by N. McD.

3.0 out of 5 stars You know what these are when you're buying them, March 27, 2014
Seriously, you're buying these?? You MUST be a man. If you want the looks of desire pouring down upon you as you strut your magnificent strut through the sandy sun-splashed beaches of paradise, then you want these trunks. No trunks in the universe so gently yet firmly support you whilst simultaneously courageously flaunting what curves and buldges you have to offer. The the bright yet masculine colors one can attract even the most rebelious of female companions. After wearing these you will never spend a night in bed that is not filled with the warmth of the beautiful beach sirens.

Seriously though, they run ridiculously small.. get two sizes up to be safe.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Eye Popping Color - Great Swim Suit, January 20, 2014

The material is stretchy but not 100% spandex or Elyria clingy but it is a tight fit. Other reviewers are correct in that the sizes run small - do yourself a favor, ignore the sizing chart and go one size larger than you would normally buy.

These are perfect for wearing under board shorts, getting the best "legal tan" possible. Eye catching but by no means lewd. Versatile, well made, very high quality and delivered quickly all at a great price make this swim suit a winner .

3.0 out of 5 stars A little tight fitting., January 29, 2014
I normally wear a medium (32" waist) but ordered a large after reading some reviews. Should have ordered an extra large. These trunks are tight enough that everything is outlined fairly clearly. Will wear them around our pool, but won't wear them at a public beach or pool. Haven't had the opportunity to wear them much yet, so not sure how they will hold up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly decent quality and quite a bit naughty., August 1, 2014
I convinced myself to get these after being tired of wearing baggy board shorts all the time but still not ballsy enough to wear speedo style swimwear. Just know you'll be getting these from China so they will take almost a month to get delivered in case you're looking to get something fairly quicker.

For the price I was surprised at the quality, the stitching isn't too bad, I cut some loose strings here and there but overall not bad. I am quite tall so these fit similar in length as displayed in the picture so I was pleased about that. I am a size 32 waist for the most part so after reading previous reviews I went with a large and was glad I did. Despite it being a large I didn't find them too tight and even with the draw string ( which is a little too long if you ask me) tight tightly they were a lot more comfortable than I expected. They definitely contoured to my body and were skin tight but quite stretchy so it made it easy to move about. I've worn these to the pool a few times now and I am quite pleased with the quality, I have hand washed them now and I have yet to see any discoloration in the Orange/Grey colors.

The lining isn't very thick and is only on the front side of the suit, as stated before they are quite tight so be prepared to show some skin and more. I'm more a grower than a shower and I was still surprised at how my penis and balls were outline. I wasn't too sure if I would wear these out in public but my girlfriend's positive reaction gave me the confidence to do so. I'm in the US so there might be some prudish places where these may not be suitable, family events or a public pool. I've worn them to the apartment's pool and have been surprised to get no fuss so I'm happy and so are my legs, no longer so pale from hiding in board shorts. I look forward to wearing them at the beach and hoping for stares from jealous women and jealous men wishing they were in these comfy shorts.

I'd highly recommend them if you're feeling daring and want a change in your style of swimwear, be prepared to show some skin, if you're unsure just take a leap and make the purchase, you won't lose much, they're decent quality and the price can't be beat. If anything you can just use them as shorts around the house or to lay out in the yard and catch some rays.

3.0 out of 5 stars Get the bigger size, July 17, 2014
I can tell you, go a bigger size. These were kinda small on me. They fit but way way too snug for a mans package. We need breathing room. lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, February 9, 2015
Man I can't wait to wear these on my honeymoon in October. I got them a few days ago and tried them on, they fit perfectly, but as others have said, I went up a size and I'm glad I did. My junk doesn't bulge out and it's very comfortable. I purchased all the colors and my fiancé loves all of them. If you're thinking about getting them, get them! You'll love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fashion Swimming Trunk, July 5, 2014
Joseph Arsenault (FARMINGTON, MAINE, US) - See all my reviews
This swim suit is made of incredibly comfortable material. My waist is about 29.5 inches and the 26-30 inch size is perfect. It is Tag M, for anyone who is trying to find the right size in any more of these great suits. I had to buy another because I want to make sure I have multiple of these, they are fabulous.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional Quality For A Low Price, September 17, 2014
I have a 32" waist and normally wear size 30"-31" jeans. I had to read through all the reviews in order to figure out what size I should order. I chose the 33-35 inch size and it worked out for me. (The label on these trunks say "XL".) I have fairly muscular thighs and a decent butt as I keep in fairly good shape. These fit me perfectly. They have just the right amount of snugness and are really flattering on me. The trunks are cut quite low but I didn't get these for walking around the city. I was also never in danger of these slipping too low.

These trunks have a lining on the inside front that goes from the seam on one side to the other. There is also a silicon rubber label on one leg on the outside that you can see in the photo of this item. I removed it quite easily without having any markings left behind.

The quality of these swim trunks are very good. It is on par or better than more expensive swim trunks. This is one exception to the saying that "you get what you pay for".

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, comfortable and sexy, November 21, 2014
I got these since they were too cheap and had not much to lose. They are a very nice pair of shorts. More modest than your average Speedo, I really recommend them if you have the legs and the obliques to make this look good. The design and color is actually quite cute.
The outline of your privates will show, but that's par of the course with most types of swimming suits (save trunks). You probably wouldn't wear these in the streets anyway.
Be aware though, they are quite small. I'm 30 waist, and ordered the large size (usually wear small). It stills fit me a little tight (as it is supposed to be). So order at least 2 sizes bigger! (more if you are too muscular).

5.0 out of 5 stars better than expected, October 11, 2014
I bought these as I am getting into shape and I wanted to push myself to get into better shape like the models as I know I can.
I got these quicker that I thought I would; three weeks it took for me to get them. I tried them on and they look and feel great; like a second skin.
Just to give you an idea of the size, XL which I bough,t they fit to my waist (I am 5'7") and slightly below the crotch, they press the package but, don't smash it. the fabric feels really good against the skin and my girlfriend is feeling me up right now; apparently she likes them too. Hope this helps. Gotta go.